Chapter VI.V: Merry Christmas, Mr. Wayne

December 23, 2015

"Big Brother Mr. Wayne! Big Brother Mr. Wayne!" cried Jason, as he jumps on Bruce's bed. "Oh... great..." said Bruce, "A fifteen-year-old jumping on his 35-year-old adoptive brother's bed... How curious!" "Bruce, can you screw off and listen for a bit?" asked Jason. "Proceed." said Bruce. "Let's go and find some special eggnog from some farm in Kansas!" cried Jason. Bruce stops for a while, then says, "Jason, this is Gotham City, a city in the state of New York." "Yeah?" asked Jason. "Across Metropolis." said Bruce. "Yeah?" asked Jason. "And you want me to drive you to Kansas, with my car?" asked Bruce. "Uh... no, silly!" cried Jason, "With the Batmobile! So it would be way faster!" "No deal." said Bruce, going back to sleep, "Also I'm currently in my Christmas break right now... So shut it... I already gave every employee of Wayne Enterprises in the world their 13th month pays this early so shut it boy and let me sleep..." Jason then repeatedly pokes him and says, "Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on." "F*CKIN'!!!" yelled Bruce, "If we go there, will you shut the f*ck up?" Jason nods. "Where do we get this... special eggnog anyway?"

Bruce drives with Jason and Alfred, as the Batmobile is disguised as a normal black car... The radio plays...

"AH!!! AH!!!  AH!!!! AH!!!! AH..... I feel my wings have broken in your hands;                                               I feel the words unspoken inside;
And they pull you under;
And I would give you anything you want, to know.
You were all I wanted;
And all my dreams are falling down;
Crawling around, and round..."

"Why the hell do they keep playing this song whenever I go here?" asked Bruce to Jason and Alfred. "It's their theme song, sir..." said Alfred.

"Somebody save me!
Let your warm hands break right through (and)-..
Somebody save me!
I don't care how you do it...
Just stay! Stay!
Oh come on!
I've been waiting for you!
"

"Welcome to Smallville!" said a man who Bruce stops to for directions. "Where can you see, Kent Farm, exactly?" asked Bruce. The man tells him the directions, saying, "Two lefts and a right..." "Small town." said Jason. "That's why it is named that way... See ya!" cried the man. Bruce, Jason and Alfred reaches the farm. Bruce steps out and goes on to the farmhouse. He knocks the door. A kid in his late teens opens the door. "WOAH!" he cried, "Bruce Wayne?!" Bruce smiles and says, "Oh! Well, thank you for realizing it's me! It's a plea-..." The teenager runs upstairs and calls for his mother. "Mom! Mom!" he cried, "It' BRUCE WAYNE!!!" His mother, shown to be extremely young, about 43-years-old, goes down from upstairs. "Hello there!" said the woman. "Hello, my name is Bruce Wayne, my spoiled little brother over there, in that car, his name is Jason. Uh... He would like to have your... secret Eggnog or something?" "Ah! An old family secret!" she said, "I would give you.... If-..." She then sees a birthmark in Bruce's neck. "What's wrong?" asked Bruce. "Nothing!" she said, "I'd give you... if... you'd uh... stay for dinner!" "Uh... yeah... no..." said Bruce, turning around and walking away. "Wait!" said the woman, "I'll give you the recipe, too! Just please!" Bruce turns around, and says, "Oh really? Well... I do love a good haggle..." "No charge at all... but you're not allowed to sell the product!" said the woman. "Nah..." said Bruce, "I don't want to ruin your old family secret.... If it is..." He then walks away. "Kent Farm can be all yours!" she said. "Why, though?" asked Bruce. "Look..." said the woman, "My son lost his father a long time ago... And he's a huge fan of your work." Bruce's eyes widen. He turns around. "Please..." said the woman, "Just one a few nights, and in Christmas Day, you can go... Please..." Bruce sighs, as he then says, "Okay... After that, give us some eggnog, then we can go..." "Thank y-..." "But..." he says, "After this, I'll buy the recipe." She thinks for a bit, and says, "Okay... fine..." "Oh! Where are my manners! Bruce Wayne! CEO and Head of Wayne Enterprises!" he said, preparing for a handshake, "Martha Kent!" she said, shaking her hand, "Current owner of Kent Farms."