Chapter VI: Scare Crow

December 4, 2015

Bruce lays in his bed. He is sound asleep. Suddenly, a creeping shadowy figure enters the room. The figure slowly walks in and tip toes into the room. Suddenly, Bruce sits up and shoot an arrow into the intruder's right leg with a crossbow. "ARAY!!!" yelled the figure, "WHAT THE F*CK MAN?!" Bruce claps twice as the lights turn on. "Damn it!" yelled the man, "I thought you were suicidal in this time period!" "I'm not suicidal..." said Bruce, "Who the hell are you?" "Haha..." said the man, "I am the man who absorbed and became one with my own burden. I am the one who travelled through time and mastered alchemy and magic, learning everything basically, as I have grown to become immune to the Infinity Stones. I am basically an Over-Powered character that you can or cannot trust. I can one-off the Mighty Thanos, with Infinity Gauntlet or not... I am Supreme... I am a man with a tragic past, despite the evil things I do... There is no power on Earth... No Intellect in All Creation... Can Equal Mine... I... am..."  "Doctor Doom?" asked Bruce. "Ye-... NO!!!" yelled the cloaked man. "Uh... God Emperor Doom?" asked Bruce. "NO!!!" yelled the man. "What about Chuck Norris? Shrek? Phil Swift?" asked Bruce, as the man crosses his arms and keeps on shaking his head in every answer, "What about Darth Vader? Magneto? Lord Voldemort? Time Walker? Professor Paradox?" The man sighs, saying, "No (Whoever the hell is he). No. No. No. No. No. Oof and No. Another Oof and NO!" "Who the hell are you?" asked Bruce. "I... AM PROMETHEUS!!!" yelled the man, who is Prometheus, "Prometheus from Earth 152!" Bruce stares at him, then saying, "I have never heard of you..." "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME??!!" asked Prometheus. "Are you that one guy from that terrible Alien prequel?" asked Bruce. "NO!!!" yelled Prometheus.

 "Yeah... No... Never heard of you..." said Bruce, "Is this a dream?"  "Are you not Carl Shmee... Age: 42. Address: 12 Samson St. Manhattan, New York City, Occupation: Editor for Stevenson Co., Likes: Macaroni and Cheese?" asked Prometheus, "No... I'm Bruce Wayne, Age 25, Address. Address 1007 Mountain Drive, Gotham City, Occupation: CEO and Head of Wayne Enterprises, also Part-Time Detective of GCPD and Youtuber, Likes: Being Better than most People.""Wait..." said Prometheus, releasing some sort of hologram with his hands in front of him with some sort of writing, "I'm still in Divine Year 13, 815, 967, 001...." he whispered, "Hey... what year is it?" asked Prometheus. "2015..." said Bruce. "Right..." said Prometheus, "That means I'm in Universe 1... F*CKING DAMN IT!!!" "Hey..." said Bruce, "No swearing." "I told him to bring me to the Most Important Member of the Seven Legionnaires! Not the Most Important Member of the Seven Leaguers!" said Prometheus. "Can you get out of my Mansion now?" asked Bruce. "Oh.. Don't mind me..." said Prometheus, "I'm just your... uh...Guardian Angel!" "I call bullshit on that." said Bruce, "I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell after the Puppet Master Incident last month." "Yeah... no... Then again... I'm... here to tell you that... you should.. uh... keep on going and be at your best.. I don't know.." said Prometheus, casting a spell, then throwing some smoke to Bruce's face, saying, "Rock A Bye!" Bruce stays awake, unaffected. "How the hell did you-..." said Prometheus, "No matter.. I'll just read your mind and-..." Bruce starts to frown and look like he's having a hard time defecating. "What are you doing?" asked Prometheus. "My head hurts.. So I'm working through the pain..." said Bruce. Prometheus, starting to have a hard time, tries to possess him completely, though Bruce keeps on  clenching his fists and frowning even harder. "Right.." said Prometheus, "I can't kill you... so..." Prometheus takes out some Divine Flex Tape  from thin air and tries to tape Bruce's eyes shut. Bruce takes out a spray can and sprays the entire roll. Prometheus tries to tape his face, but the tape no longer sticks. "Anti-Flex Tape Bat... I mean... Anti-Flex Tape Spray..." said Bruce "I keep it with me because Alfred used to Tape me in my bed when I 'got out of control last year because apparently it's not good to throw a tantrum because he did my coffee wrong..." "What..." said Prometheus, "What the hell did I just create?" "Flex Tape..." said Bruce. "What.. No! I mean... ugh..." said Prometheus, annoyed.  "Can you go now?" asked Bruce. "Sleep first..." said Prometheus. "I can't do that until you go..." said Bruce. "Well I can't go until you sleep..." said Prometheus. Prometheus then has upside-down red stars in his eyes as his veins turn black... chanting says, "I call up on the-... AH!!!" he yelled, as a barrier around Bruce shocks him, "What the f*ck?" Prometheus looks down and sees a salt circle around him, saying, "Oh..." "Are you a demon?" asked Bruce, "Or a fallen angel? Or a f*cked up god?" "Usually all three." said Prometheus. "Were you trying to kill me?" asked Bruce. "No... Just knock you out..." said Prometheus. Prometheus then creates sleeping gas from his hands, projecting alchemical symbols from his eyes. Bruce presses a button from his watch and creates a mask of some sort forming from his pajamas to around his neck. "This is getting ridiculous." said Prometheus, trying to punch him, until Bruce tries to give him a right hook. Prometheus blocks, until he opens his hand and throws a batarang into his eye with two fingers. Prometheus grunts and takes it out of his eyes. "I've been taking it easy on you... But you leave me no choice..." said Prometheus, now having silver eyes, "You're asleep..." he said. Bruce lays down, almost asleep, he then tries to stand up and hugs Prometheus. "Aw.." said Prometheus, "Lookie what I got... A sleepy weepy Bat-baby...." "L-lookie what I got..." said Bruce, as Prometheus gasps with the effect wearing off, as Bruce holds the Philosopher Stone that he found that Prometheus his behind his back, "This... thing..." Bruce digs deeper into Prometheus' skin. "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d... Don't... touch that..." he said. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why?" asked Bruce, mockingly, "No d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-damage done... and what if I squeeze it like... THIS!!!" yelled Bruce, as he squeezes the shit out of Prometheus' Philosopher Stone. Prometheus starts to speak in a squeaky voice, "No no... no... STAP!!! A-aaa-a-a-a-a-a-a...." he squeaked. "What if I-..." said Bruce as Prometheus begs, saying, "I'LL STOP! I'LL STOP!!! QUIT IT!!!!" Bruce lets go. Prometheus then yells, "SLEEP!!!" Nothing happens. Bruce opens his fist and shows the Philosopher Stone in his hand. "Give that back..." said Prometheus. Bruce licks it and throws it back in Prometheus' hands. "I read in an old book that you technically own the Stone if you lick it... I don't know if it's true, though. But.. now I'm immune to the effects of many of your attacks... By the way... That is a Philosopher Stone, right?" said Bruce. "F*ck... you..." said Prometheus, as the Stone has already been absorbed back into his body. He then starts to look at the clock in the room. Bruce observes this, asking,  "What are you even hurrying for? Also... I though the oh so powerful Prometheus is unequaled!" "ANYMORE WOULD'VE KILLED YOU!!!" yelled Prometheus. "So?" asked Bruce. "Balls." said Prometheus, "So much... balls..."