Chapter XI: Rise of the Human Scare Crow Part III: I am Batman

February 17, 2015

12:00 PM

Batman and Joker exchange blows. Joker boxes the Batman, only for him to dodge every attack. Batman then hooks Joker and starts beating him as if he was Ip Man, quickly punching the Joker in great speeds. Joker then stabs Batman with knife in the abdomen, as he grunt silently. Joker keeps on stabbing him, as Batman angrily front kicks him and jabs his face. He then starts boxing against the Joker. Joker equals him at first, with the two equally exchanging blows, until Joker says something. "I enjoyed killing that boy. HA HA HA HA HA!!!" he laughed. Batman then boxes him faster, kick boxing the Joker, fracturing his legs as he crushes them both with his double kick. Joker keeps on laughing as Batman bashes his face.

The Hood slowly climbs the rope he held, as he grunts softly and silently, giving maximum effort as he tries to climb the rope.

The Batman bashes The Joker's face in the rain, as blood splatters everywhere as he swung both of his arms alternatively to Joker's face, who just kept on laughing. He bashes his face repeatedly as he screams, gargling his voice while screaming, angrily beating the Clown Man. "Why did you do it?!" he asked, as he grabs the Joker in the throat, "Why did you kill the boy?!" "Interesting." said the Joker, coughing up blood, "You seem to care about the boy...  HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Why aren't you using you Iron Bat Armor or something if you want to kill me?" "So I can kill you with my bare hands." said The Batman. "Don't be an idiot, Batman." he then sprays Joker venom all over Batman's face, only for his face to be covered by a retractable promethium-based surgical mask, covering the lower half of his face. Basically now he looks like Black Panther. "Oh shit." 

The Hood struggles as he finally gets on the craft. He sees a rectangular cover on where the passenger seat is supposed to be. He stabs it with and explosive arrow as it explodes. He shoots another roped arrow, as he swings back on top of the aircraft. In the rectangular opening, it shows a timer.

"10:00"

Batman pins The Joker down on the ground of the roof as he beats his face, with his blood splattering all over the ground. He beats his face as he kept on laughing...

The Hood looks at the complex system of buttons. He sees three wires, the blue, the red and the green. "Oh shit."

"OH SHIT!!! WA HA HA HA HA!!!" laughed the mad man, as Bruce beats his face, "*spits* You really think that killing me, would make a difference?" "Yes." said Bruce, panting with blood all over his fists and his hand, "Why'd you kill him?" "Why not?" asked the Joker. Bruce punches the Joker so hard in the phase that his eye ball is lodged inside the skull. "B-because it was the easiest thing to do at the situation. He he heh... Fighting him would've taken longer." "You killed him because you felt like it?!" asked Bruce, angrily. "Precisely." said The Joker. "FUCK YOU!!!" he screamed, as his voice echoed in the Gothamite buildings, "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" He starts choking the man. He then takes out a batarang and prepares to stab the clown man's face. Light from a zeppelin balloon shines from above as he sees his reflection on the puddle of water before him.

The Hood cuts the green wire. The number becomes...

"5:00"

The Hood: "DAMN IT!!!"

"You didn't kill him. That's good."

"Why? He was hurting you."

"Yeah. But it was the right thing to do."

"I was weak."

She lets a small robin land on her finger.

"Do you see this robin?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you kill it?"

"Well... If it did something wrong. Yes."