Chapter XI: Rise of the Human Scare Crow Part I- Jason

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do, that defines you..."

"What do I do now?"

Bruce and Jason wakes up in cuffs.

Bruce: "Kid? KID!!!"

Jason: "Big Brother Mr. Wayne! You're awake."

Bruce: "Where are they? Where's Rachel? Alfred?!"

Jason: "They're gone... They're hidden in different parts of the city."

Bruce: "F*ck... I didn't bring my stuff... HELP!!! HELP!!!"

???, while clapping: "Ha ha ha ha ha.... He he he he heh... Hee hee hee ho ho ho...."

Bruce: "What did you do to them, you f*ck-faced clown?!"

Joker: "You're supposed to be bargain, but for some reason, no one's picking up the phone..."

Bruce: "F*ck you..."

Joker: "Now now... Where would the dark knight be? You know, Mr. Wayne.. You remind me of two people.. One... You look like Christian Bale... Two... Batman...."

His phone rings.

Joker: "Ah. Never mind..." *picks up phone* "Hellooo?"

???: "What do you want?!"

Joker: "Ah! Batsie! Wait.. Your gargles different... What do you want?"

Meanwhile...

???: "I'll be coming for you... Joker... you have failed... this... city..."

??? closes the phone.

He takes off his hood.

Oliver: "Time to kick some ass..."

Jason: "Hey, Bruce... Have you tried-?"

Bruce, dislocating his thumb: "Yep."

Bruce spin kicks Joker. He then 45-kicks Joker and starts bashing his face.

Joker: "Ha ha ha! You fight exactly like hi-..."

*CRACK*

Bruce, now wielding two pipes from the ground, hits Joker with the sticks.

Joker: "N-now... I've never seen the Batman do tha-..."

*CRACK*

Joker is knocked out. Bruce relocates his thumb

Bruce then dislocates Jason's thumb. He grunts, but as Bruce pulls out the hand and relocates his hand. He then does so with both of their other hands.

Joker: "Don't think that it'd be that easy to defeat me..."

Bruce: "What's your plan exactly, jackass?"

Joker: "Plan?! I don't have a plan... I'm like a dog, chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught it..."

Bruce: "F*ck you. Batman'll kick your ass."

Joker: "Oh believe me, Bruce... He'd be too late to witness what's about to commence..."

Joker blasts some gas on Bruce's face. 

Bruce: "He heh... Ha ha ha.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! S-STO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! WAHA!!! WOOHOO!! WAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Bruce fall down on the ground with bleeding nose and lips, laughing uncontrollably. Jason angrily rushes towards Joker, grabs his face and beats it, only for Joker to takes out a knife and-...

*SLIT... SPLAT!!!*

Bruce keeps on laughing...

Bruce: "HA HA NO HA HA HA HA!!!!"