Prometheus vs. Thanos III

January 5, 2016-Night

The beer falls down into Gotham City. The two brawl as Prometheus pummels the Titan down with his fists. The two throw punches at each other, as both punch each other's  faces so hard that they create a shock wave that destroys the buildings surrounding them. Prometheus and Thanos throw blows at each other. Prometheus then decides to strangle the Titan. He then pulls out the Infinity Gauntlet out of his hand and throws it away.

Prometheus: How the hell does that Gauntlet work in different universes?

Thanos: I found a way to make this Infinity Gauntlet switch stones to the corresponding universe it is inside of...

Prometheus then starts strangling him harder as Thanos suffers.

Batman then falls down from the building.

Thanos: *Gasps*... What is this animal? Why is it looking at us? No offense, but, do you happen to be related to King T'Challa by any chance?

Batman: "Get the hell out of my city."

Thanos: Foolish creature. I am Thanos, The Most Powerful Being of-...

Batman throws a smoke bomb into Thanos' mouth.

Thanos:*cough*, *choke*...

Batman: "That's what I f*cking thought."

Thanos throws away Prometheus. Thanos then runs and tries to take his Gauntlet, only for Batman to use his grappling hook and take the Gauntlet. He then wears it.

Batman: "Prometheus, get the hell out of my city."

Prometheus: Who are you?

Batman: "God, I f*cking hate you."

Thanos: I don't kn-know who you are... But I don't like you...

Batman then silently makes a wish, as he then snaps his fingers as Prometheus, Thanos and the Gauntlet return from whence they've came.

Batman: "Damned omnipotent assholes acting dumb on me... *walks away* Better get the hell out of my f*cking universe, damned assholes..."

(By the way, this is a continuation of the two parts in The Seven Heroes and The Goblin Empire and 1152314616, the other books Masaru Abatman made... Both are pointless continuations to The Olympians, in the Hercules and Prometheus Origins I)