Chapter 2

"Go ahead and open my gift child!" My grandma said. I didn't have a lot of gifts, but I was greatfull for what I did receive.

I grabbed the bag from my grandma's hand, and untied the not in the strings. I took the tissue paper out, to see what was inside.

"I didn't know what to get." My grandma said. "So I just picked something random."

She'd gotten me a phone case, and those little home button stickers. Also, this coco butter cream I liked to use at her house.

"Thanks Grandma!" I said with a smile. "I love it. And I won't go ashy."

Everyone laughed at my "joke", as I moved on to the next present. The thing I was looking forward to.

The big box.

"This is a big one!" I exclaimed. I trudged the box over to where I was sitting, and sat it at my feet.

"That's from me and Jay." Shay said. "Of course from this morning you already knew."

"Thanks Shay." I smiled.

I unwrapped the box. No.

Seriously.

Are you foreal?

"Cool...I love it." I said nonchalantly.

They got me the one thing I annoyed most. A damn doll. The doll I clearly didn't want.

"I knew you'd like it." She cheered.

I put on a fake smile. I didn't want anyone to think I was sour, even though I was.

"Well, let's all go back to the backyard!" Jaray exclaimed."Shay, help Her with that box."

Shay looked sinisterly at him. Like always, Jaray makes her do a task, that could put his child, and my niece or nephew's life in jeopardy.

"It's cool Shay. You don't have to." I replied.

"Ok."

She walked out behind Jaray, and went into the yard.

As a surprise it didn't take long to get the doll to my room.

When I got there, a few of my cousins were in there.

Making a huge mess.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" I yelled. "Y'all are supposed to be outside with everybody else!"

"It's too hot." My cousin James answered.

"Whatever." I replied. "Just, clean the mess up."

My day couldn't really get any worse. I'm already annoyed at the fact they got me something I absolutely hated. Nothing could top that right now.

___________________________________

After the party was over, and everybody had left, I went up to my room. They didn't leave a mess, but my doll was open and there was glitter, and cake on it.

I picked up the doll, and looked at it.

"It's kinda cute." I said to myself. I stood it up, and wiped everything off, the best I could. Then I hugged it like it was an actual person.

"Ok, time to go in the closet hun."

I cleared some space, and I laid it on the floor.

"Bad party, but had a sorta good outcome." I said. And I left to go take a shower.

End.