Chapter 23

So this is the last chapter......*insert wtf's & cries here*

BUT!

There's a sequel 👀

I plan on having a series of 3 or 4 books because I see y'all are really feeling the characters, and the plot. Pretty much the whole idea of the story 😊

Enjoy the ending to:

Dollhouse (Book 1) 👋

___________________________________

I watched as Roc packed up his stuff. He packed quickly. He seriously wanted to leave.

EJ had decided he wasn't gonna go. Since the fact that if he did go, I'd be alone. And he really wanted his chance at turning into a human like the rest of them.

"So you're really want to go? What have I done to you?" I said. I really wanted to know his reason. I thought me and him really got along.

"Your antics Taylen. And you sent Ray away...with Prince of all people! Ray wasn't just my friend, I thought of him as a brother."

"I'm sorry I did that, but he's coming back. I know exactly where they are."

"I don't care."

He picked up his bag, and headed for the door. I sat down on the couch and watched him leave.

Where's he gonna go?

Who's gonna feed him?

Where's he gonna get to school?

Who's gonna be his guardian, and take care of him?

That's the crazy part about all of this. I'm sending Ray & Prince off to a place where they can learn to be more respectful, and change themselves. And he's just leaving because of my "antics"

Little does he know, his "brother" is about to have a life changing experience.

EJ came and sat beside me. "It's just me and you huh?"

"Yea."

"We'll be fine." He said, and wrapped his arms around me.

End.

I know it was short but like....it's not over 🌚.

So just sit tight...and be patient