Chapter 7

After we handled the "leg" situation. Ray Ray & EJ were both asleep. Still surprised that that can happen, but eh...whatever.

"Ok, so what's the Roc situation?" I asked.

"Me, and you are going to see if he comes to life, without being messed up."

She sat the doll, in my makeup chair.

"What's nice about him?" She asked me.

"Um....His lips." I said. I didn't really know what to say. They'd change this doll up a bit. He wasn't like the other doll in the first series. The other doll had a lot more hair.

"Ok. I think he has cool eyes."

"Same." I replied.

"So..group hug?" She asked.

"I guess."

The whole process is weird. We held the doll, and hugged him. Then put it in the closet.

"Since EJ, and Ray Ray, are taking up space, we can just sleep on the floor then." I said.

______________________

"Taylen!" Adrian yelled. "Wake up!!!"

I sat up to grab my glasses. "What?"

"The doll is gone!"

"What do you mean? Where's the other two?"

"EJ is teaching Ray Ray how to count. It's not going so well, but he's doing it."

"Where's Roc?"

"I don't know!" She said. "Do you think he may have walked off?"

"Maybe."

I got up and went to the living room, while Adrian was in the bathroom.

Guess what I found.........

Roc was sitting on the couch. Watching TV.

"Um....hello." I said.

"Hi."

"Um.....I don't remember teaching you how to work a television? EJ & Ray Ray don't even know how."

"You don't have to teach me anything." He replied.

"Well..how about eating?"

"Nope. I already fed myself."

The doll is fresh out of the closet, and can do pretty much everything?

That's a relief.

"So...you can eat, bathe, watch TV, read, and everything.....on your own?"

"Yep." He replied.

"Well shit, alright!"

I ran up the steps to my room, and saw Adrian on her phone.

"Found him."

"Where is he?" She asked."Is he alive now?"

"Yep, and he's in the living room. Plus, he can do everything for himself, so it won't be like I'm raising 3 big ass kids."

I heard Ray Ray running up the steps, and screaming. He's the worst one. He's hyperactive, and never shuts up. EJ just asks too many questions. Roc is my favorite, he doesn't do anything.

"Taylen! Our friend is here!" Ray Ray said.

"Cool. Can you count yet?"

"Yes!"

"Well ok then, count. Start with 1."

"Ok." He thought for a second, and began to speak.

"1, 4, 7, 2, 3, 5, 8, 6, 9, 20, 10."

"Great job!" EJ cheered. "Just like I taught you!"

"Maybe you should teach them Taylen." Adrian laughed. Like hell! That's gonna be Rocs job.

We all walked downstairs, but Roc wasn't there.

"Where the hell did he go?" Adrian asked.

I looked in the backyard, and he was tanning. Who the hell makes these dolls? Like.....they're humans now, but damn!

"Abs on fleek." I said under my breath.

He took off his shades. "Excuse me?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you count teach Ray Ray, and EJ how to count, read, all that stuff."

"Oh! Sure."

He got up and walked into the house. And I watched him.

Shit.......he ain't a doll no more. I wanna hit that.

I walked be hind him. Damn. Just damn.

"Taylen what are you gonna do about school?" Adrian asked, when I got up to my room.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. They aren't dolls anymore. They basically take the look of 17 year old boys."

"So I have to put them through school now? I feel like a mother!"

"Not necessarily....."

________________________________

\________________________________\

\_________________________________\

"Ok, so who are they Ms.Carter?" The principal asked.

"These are my cousins. They moved here from up north."

"Ok, names please?"

Names......Names........damnit!

"Um......Here, with the two braids is um....De'quann. The muscular one, that's Romelo. And the other is Eli.....jah, Elijah."

"Last names?"

"Just use Carter for all of them."

"Alright, we'll have schedules tomorrow on the first day. You bring them straight to the office once you get here, ok?"

"No problem."

We left the school, and got into the car. Ray Ray, never sits in the front because I don't trust him.

"I don't need school." EJ said.

"You and Ray Ray, need school. The only reason I'm letting Roc go, is so that I don't have to watch y'all the whole time I'm there."

"So that's why I'm going?" Roc asked.

"Yes. And make sure y'all remember your names. Roc, teach them."

"I'm not your little helper monkey, atleast let's take one each. I'll take Ray Ray, to spare your anger problems."

"Thank you."

When we got home, Roc and Ray, went into the kitchen, so he could teach.

Me & EJ, went to my room.

"So what's my name gonna be?" He asked.

"Elijah. It would've been something else, but that's all I could think of."

"Can I still be called EJ?"

"Yea, only outside of school."

I got pens, and paper to teach him how to write, his name, and other words. Turns out he's left handed.

"Ok. You got that down really good."

"Thanks." He said. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you very much."

🌚

END