Chapter 16

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"I've been in Aunt Lorie's old house."

"Me & Shay have been worried!"

"Wow...ain't that some shit."

"What you mean! Were not supposed to care?"

"I mean, it's some shit that she's still with you, after you basically murdered her child." I laughed. He's stupid. I'm not coming home, and I'm not gonna apologize for leaving.

Ray walked down the stairwell with the hall pass, and came to me.

"Taylen, when we're on our way home, can we go to the store? I have a hole in my pants."

"How'd you get a hole in your pants?"

"I don't know, but can we go?"

"Sure, yea."

"Thanks." He jogged off, but I don't know where he was going.

"Who's that? Your little boyfriend?" Jaray scoffed.

"Can you not Jaray! I'm missing second period because apparently you're on yours! Why are you here anyway?"

"I was about to withdraw you from school, since we thought you were missing."

I rolled my eyes."You know what?...That's not my boyfriend. When you and Shay got me that doll, he came to life the next day. Then I went to go get another doll, aka the one you just saw. Then I got another. Now all three are alive, and we all live in the house."

He looked at me in confusion."You want me to believe that? You sound sick Tay."

"It's true."

I walked towards the door."Actually.....don't worry about coming home. You're.....fine on your own....I guess."

And he left.

He's a bitch for it, and he knows it. I tell you something, and you reject me like I'm a mental, two headed beast.

<<<<<<<<<<After school>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Y'all seen my phone?" I yelled. I'd been looking for it, over an hour.

"Nope!" EJ yelled in response.

Ray came down the hall, eating a bowl of ice cream.

"What you say you lost again?" He asked.

"My phone."

"Oh! It's right there." He pointed up to the ceiling.

Wtf?

A phone can't float in thin air?

I jumped for it, but it raced to the other side of the room.

"What the hell?! Ray help me!" I said, trying to catch it. Ray stood on the couch, trying to hit it with a pillow.

"I can't get it!" He said.

"What's going on?" EJ asked. He saw the phone in the air, and his eyes bugged. "Why is it floating?"

"We don't know! Just help!" Ray commanded.

Then the phone fell to the ground.

"Aye! Look at the wall!" EJ screamed.

Koolaid?

Why is Koolaid being written on the wall.

"Roc come here!" EJ screamed.

"What?"

"Look at the wall!"

"Koolaid?" He questioned."Who the hell would write Koolaid on the wall?"

"Y'all think it's Prince?" I asked.

"How? We killed him remember?" Ray replied.

"Yea, a doll can't have a ghost." EJ agreed.

"Don't be too sure."

I went to the wall, and wiped one of the letters. It sure does seem like it could be him.

"We'll just need to have times when we look ou-..."

A brick.....out of nowhere....hit the wall where "Koolaid" was written.

"Holy shit!" EJ screamed.

"I don't care what you say Roc!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Its Prince."

END!

It's another chapter coming in a few, so don't worry 😊✋