Chapter 21

"Roc, I get that's your brother, friend, whatever you wanna call him, but I'm serious. I'm not dealing with him anymore."

"Please!" He pleaded."Give him another chance. I'll keep him in place this time. I promise!"

Ray walked in with a angered look. "Don't whine to her Roc. If she wants me gone...I'll leave. No big deal I'm fine."

"Taylen please!" Roc said. He really wanted me to change my mind. I was gonna keep my foot down as long as I could...but.....

Hold on! RMAO!

This nigga leaving no matter how much Roc cries about it.

"Roc no." I said. "When he is sincere enough to apologize to me and EJ, then he'll be welcomed back. Until then, no."

He stomped out. Leaving me and Ray in the room.

"Prince is in the living room!" I heard.

What?

I walked down the hall, and saw him eating a sandwich.

"Uh.."

"What? You see a ghost?" He laughed.

"Um....I guess. How are you...."

"Bitch I got 7 lives left!" He said.

"7 lives? What?"

"I had 12. I didn't tell y'all?"

"Uh...no."

Obviously not if in confused. Duh.

"Whatever."

"Yea...so what's the drama with Ray?" He asked, biting into his sandwich. It's almost creepy how he just like....died....haunted us for a second...now he's alive again. Wow.

"I'm putting him out."

"Why?" He asked.

"He's disrespectful. I can't deal with him."

"Send him to a camp or something. Don't put him out, that's dangerous."

"Being in the same house with you is dangerous Prince."

He finished off his sandwich."True. But for real. Don't do that. It's kind of wrong. I mean....I wouldn't even put him out if it was me. And I mean..if I wouldn't do it, that should show you that it's a little too much."

I got up, and walked back into the room.

"Ray..let me talk to you for a second."

"What?" He said aggravated.

"Yea you're a douche bag. Yea you've been highly disrespectful lately. But I don't think...well Prince doesn't think I should put you out."

"So I'm not leaving?"

"Oh yes the hell you are. but...I have an idea."

I grabbed his hand, and took him to where Prince was.

"Prince. You and Ray are going to go somewhere. Far. Go....and keep going until I call you, and tell you to come back. Remember which way you went...or try. Don't get lost."

END

Where y'all think they going 👀

Comments 😁👏