Chapter 20

I changed my mind. I will not be adding characters. Only because I really don't know where y'all would fit. Sorry 😔.

-------------------------------

"EJ will you listen! I'm trying to apologize!" I yelled.

"Don't try!" he cried. "You never loved me! You even loved Prince more than me and he's a creepy weirdo!"

"Don't say that."

"It's true Taylen! I'm not like Ray and Roc. All smart, and attractive, and strong. I'm just a cry baby." I rolled in his side, and faced the wall. I didn't realize how bad he was hurting.

"EJ. You are attractive, and I do love you. Very much. Don't think that just because you don't add up to Roc or Ray, that you're not special. I actually prefer you because I don't really have to do as much fussing, and fighting with you. You might cry every once and a while, but that's fine. Everybody does it." He sat up, and looked at me.

"K." He said.

Know I have to deal with Ray......

I stomped into the room. Him and Roc were sitting on the floor talking.

"Ray!" I yelled.

"Yes?"

"I am fed up with you! Honest to god!"

He stood up while laughing. Only making me more furious.

"And why is that so?" he asked.

"All you do is walk around here, like some big bad ass, trying to make EJ feel small. And I'm tired of the constant arguments and crying, and cursing that I have to deal with because you start shit!"

"It's not my fault he's sensitive! Tell her Roc!"

Roc didn't say anything.

He knew I'd fire back if he did.

"Taylen...I am sorry if I hurt little mans feelings."

"There it is again Ray!" I yelled. Knocking some stuff off the dresser. "You're a disrespectful piece of shit! And I can't deal with you anymore!"

"So what?! You gonna turn me back into a doll? Cause we both know that can no longer happen!"

I tapped my foot angrily. Thinking hard on the words I was gonna say next.

"You know what Ray?"

"What!"

..

"GET OUT!"

"Woah!" Roc yelled."Out of the house?"

"Yep! I'm sick of him!"

Ray looked at me with squinted eyes.

"You're a bitch." He said

"And you're a jackass whore." I replied.

"Taylen you don't wanna do this." Roc said.

"Yes the hell I do. Since he wanna be disrespectful, and act like a fool. I'll send him to the streets, and he'll see what REAL disrespect is." I said sinisterly.

END

There's another part coming today.