Chapter 17

"Taylen! He's a doll! We tore the bitch up, and now he's gone! He doesn't have a ghost!" Roc yelled

"Koolaid Roc! Remember when his blood turned to Koolaid, then y'all beat him with the brick? That's two signs that it's him." I argued. I know it's him.

"Maybe you're over reacting. It could be your Aunt." Ray said.

"It couldn't be. My aunt barely stepped foot in this house, and she didn't even die here."

"I think it's him." EJ said.

"Of course! Everything Taylen says, you go along with it." Roc said nonchalantly.

"He's not lying EJ. Whatever she does, you follow."

"What EJ decides to do, has nothing to do with the fact that Prince's ghost is trying to torture us!"

"Hey Bitch niggas!"

A voice said. We all looked around the room.......no one.

"Y'all can stop looking clueless. Little Tay Tay was right the whole time."

"It's me."

"Prince stop playing cuz!" Ray yelled.

"Shut up before I break ya nose of fool!

"Why are you bothering us?" EJ cried.

"You think you're gonna get away with murdering me? I'm a fucking King! I will make your lives hell! Especially you Roc. Since it was your Idea. Don't go to sleep with the expectation of waking up.Because every night I'll be thinking about killing you I your sleep."

"Prince please! You ain't gon do a damn thi-....."

Roc was thrown back. Suffocating, trying to fight with the little strength he had.

"Aww. Your pretty little eyes are rolling back. Can't even see your pupils. Can you breathe?"

"Let go of him Prince! Now!"

Roc was released from Prince's hold. I rushed over to him. He was chocking.

"I barely had a good grip. All that chocking is unnecessary."

"I'm leaving......just for now though."

"This is your fault! Why did y'all have to kill him?"

"It's your fault Taylen!" Ray yelled."Why the fuck did you have to go get him, when Roc clearly told you no!? If you weren't so damn hard headed, we wouldn't have killed him, he wouldn't be haunting us, EJ wouldn't be crying like a lil bitch, Roc wouldn't be chocking, and about to pass out, and I wouldn't be screaming at you like I'm a father figure!"

"I wanna leave so bad. You have no clue how you make my, what is now a human life, and shit bag. If you didn't have "love" for us. We'd be gone. At least we know Roc can fully stay now, because you saved him from dying of suffocation."

"So you wanna be a doll again Ray?" Is that what you want?" I said.

"It sounds way better, than being haunted." He said. And he stormed out of the room.

END