Chapter 10

"Goodmorning Taylen!" Roc said. God.

"What? You wanna tell me you love me too? You wanna sleep in my bed, and scratch me with ya dinosaur toes like Ray did?"

"Um no...I mean I love you, but not like that. More of a sister slash friend slash guardian type of way." He replied.

"So what? I'm not pretty?" I yelled

"No no, you're very beautiful! I just don't think we could happen. I may be human now, but I'm still a doll. I'll be gone in like a few months."

What? I thought EJ said they couldn't go back?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Pretty soon, you're gonna stop loving us. For what reason? I don't know. But once the love runs out, we go back to dolls."

Honestly. I was salty about them being alive, but I've actually grown to love them. I don't want them to leave.

"If y'all do go back. Can I bring you back?"

"Sadly no. It's not that easy. To actually keep us alive, you'd have to take this drastic step to save us or something."

"Save?"

"Yea. Let's just say that EJ was.....about to drown. And you jump in, get him, give him CPR. That shows that your love towards EJ is genuine, and that it will never fade. So in that case, EJ would stay a human forever."

"Do you wanna be a human Roc?"

"Yep! I love it. You never know what's happening to you when you're a doll. It's like being held hostage."

"Isn't there 4 dolls? In the series?"

"Yea."

"Who's the other?"

"That's Prince." He replied.

"Ok. I was thinking about get-.."

"No!" He yelled. "DO NOT GET PRINCE!"

"Why not?"

"He's the doll that would wanna take over the world."

"Are you just kidding?" I asked.

"Yea, about the take over the world part, but not that he's a bad thing."

"What's bad about him?"

"Let's just say, he's sneaky & mischievous."

"What? He's gonna kill me in my sleep?"

"I don't know."

"You're no help Roc!" I said, punching him in the chest.

Shit. I'm gonna get Prince anyway.

END