Can I... Braid Your Hair?

I just woke up, still blurred in my dreams. So I stayed sitting on the bed, looking over Asgard through the grand balcony right beside my bed and rubbed my eyes. I wonder where is Loki but I'm sure he is still in our chamber as I could smell the scent of him; sandalwood. I heard footsteps coming over towards me and I knew it was him so I smiled and took a deep breath as I look up towards him. My prince charming looking over me and places his hands gently on my face.

"Good morning darling." he greeted and kissed my forehead. I smiled with content, happy to start another day with him. 

"I'll be off to the training grounds, to train the new warriors. You can find me there if you want to." he said as he went off to put on his shoes. I turned around to see him.

"You've always been away.. I wish we're together often just as we did before..." I said as I drew circles on the bedsheets. I looked up with a mischievous smile towards him.

"I promise I'll be back soon." he said and chuckled. I sighed and pouted.

"Take care love." I said as sighed again and stood up to stretch my arms. He chuckled again at the sight of me and left. I ran towards the door and peeked out to see him leave. After he is out of my sight, I went to the bathroom to take a bath to get ready for the day. Once I'm out of the bathroom, my maidens were ready for me with a royal blue long sleeved gown with gold details.

"Good morning Lady [Y/N]!" Astrid and Inger greeted as if on a cue.

"Good morning to you two! Thank you for coming." I greeted back. I am always grateful for both of them helping me out every single day. Astrid went to clean the bed as Inger got me dressed up. Once I'm in my dress, Astrid came over, excited to do my hair. She braided my [H/C] hair into a beautiful waterfall braid.

[A/N: 3 different hair colours, hopefully it'll suit yours! Hehe!]

Once it's all done, I stood up.

"Thank you, both of you." I thank them. Today as I waited for my love to come back for lunch, I had planned to continue to write my new book in Loki's library. I have been writing books for Asgard since a year ago. The books will go to the poor who has the love for books just like Loki and I. The whole family had supported me throughout, especially Loki of course. 

I walked out with Astrid and Inger following me from the back. Feeling uncomfortable, I pulled them to walk beside me, and talked to them as we walked together. The Allfather doesn't like me to be this way, but I don't like to treat others like they're below me. Social construct does not exist in my dictionary. I want everyone to be treated the same way with the same respect, or at least like a human being not a slave.

AT THE DINING ROOM:

It's lunch. I sat right beside Thor as I kept looking around for Loki.

"Lady <Y/N>, I'm sure the next book you're writing is going well?" Thor asked me a question out of nowhere, breaking my focus on finding Loki.