Scared of Lightning

Finally we got him. This maniac diva who's desperate to rule his 'kingdom'. I'm so annoyed at how arrogant he is, thinking he is so smart. Well no, because of his stupidity, he got innocent lives taken away. Can't believe it that I had to put on the belt on this idiot.

          "Nice suit, my lady." Loki said as he let his eyes feast on my body. I looked up with him as my blood boiled with anger and tighten the belt roughly.

          "Rough, I like it." he said with a smirk forming on his face.

I gave him a huge sigh as I rolled my eyes, walking away to join the discussion.

         "So what do we do?" Natasha asked .

         "I say we put him in the glass cell and interrogate him." Steve replied. 

         "Great, we have to put this idiot where he belongs." I said as I went on to check the equipments and the guns I had used earlier. I could hear Loki chuckled at what I had said.

          "Language Agent <Y/N>." Steve barked at me.

          "That's my <Y/N>." Tony commented. I turned around to exchange smirks with Tony. Steve rolled his eyes at us and went next to Natasha to look at our progress.

Out of nowhere, lightning strikes. It must have been the weather, so we all ignored it. I walked to the end of the ship to retrieve some equipments and noticed fear in Loki's expression. He's scared of lighting? This grown up idiot who have killed lives is scared of lightning? Ridiculous. The once maniac now looked like a scared puppy.

          "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" I scoffed as I got closer to him, to confront him.

          "Ehe.. Oh my beautiful lady.. I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki said as he used his magic to pull me closer to him. And because of it, it caused me to be unstable as Loki used his hand to pull my waist to make me sit on his laps. I gasped, almost wanting to pull of a stance, to push him off, but Loki was too quick. I was holding on to his chest when he brought his head closer to mine, to connect our lips together. He gave me a rough but loving kiss, with his hands on my hips to make me steady. I gripped on his leather suit and closed my eyes, surprised at his attack. I melted into him for a moment, but pulled myself off of him right away. 

Once I pushed him away and stood up, I gasped in anger and glared at him with my sharp eyes. But oddly, beneath my anger, I was feeling something else. What was it? I felt like I was beginning to be fond of him. I don't know certainly of what I was feeling. So I shook the thoughts away. 

Loki looked at me ravishingly, as he licked his lips as though he was savouring what was left of me on it.

         "What was that?!" Tony yelled. I turned around to see both Tony and Steve glaring at both Loki and I. For a moment I felt as though I was like a daughter getting caught of kissing a guy.

         "Ehehehe.. That was amazing Lady <Y/N>. I long for more." Loki said with his emerald green eyes glistening with mischief. I frowned back at Loki and put my right hand into a fist. Suddenly I got dragged back by Steve, as though he was protecting me from the God of Mischief.

         "Don't you dare-" Steve said, being cut off from a loud bang on the ship. Steve held me tightly so that I would not fall. The sounds from the lightning became closer and deafening.

         "Here it is." Loki said wearily, terror coating his ego.

Both Tony and Steve put on their masks instantly as I went to get my guns ready on me. Tony went to open the back door to check on what was outside.

          "What are you doing?!" Steve exclaimed. Suddenly, a man in red drapes with God-like features jumped on the edge of the ship. Tony tried to blast at him with his machine, but was thrown away by that man's hammer. Who is that?

          "See you soon my love." Loki turned to look at me one last time before he got grabbed by the neck and pushed off of the ship, leaving together with the God-like man.

My mind went blank. My ears filtered out everything as I forced myself to go back to my mind palace to process everything, as Tony and Steve bantered in the background.

Who was he, and who was that who took him away? 

What did he do to create those feelings to appear in me? Just as he said, I long for more too.

-the end-

A/N: Hope you like this short one! (: