Special Chapter: Crackling Fire

***smut warning***

↗↘↙↖↗↘↙↖↗
↙↘↗↖↙↘↗↖↙↘

The alarm clock blares through the beginnings of Jihun's nightmares and he jumps out of bed happy to be rid of them.  He doesn't get far when the cage of arms on his naked chest pulls him back to their own naked warmth.  Jihun's spine straightens as his eyes completely widen and his cheeks begin to fill in red.  

Seungjun's arms tighten slightly around Jihun's shoulders as he shifts in his sleep.  A slow satisfied smile sets across Jihun's lips as his body relaxes and his mind churns through the events of last night.

They had shared a perfect moment indeed.

-----------

It had felt so nice to be kissing after what felt like an eternity apart and when Seungjun's hands slide up his back and pull him in he feels they meld together so perfectly.  All he wants to do is get closer. And the closer he gets, it becomes clear that Seungjun is craving the same thing.

Jihun's hands slide up Seungjun's chest to his neck until his fingers find their way into his hair and he pushes their lips closer still.  Seungjun's tongue invades Jihun's mouth and his hands slide back down Jihun's back to squeeze his butt making Jihun flinch in his grasp.  A giggle bubbles from Seungjun as they break apart for a moment of breath between them.  

Jihun's longing is mirrored and matched in it's intense hunger in Seungjun's eyes.  A delicious haze fills Jihun as he smiles and leans into Seungjun once again.  He over takes their pace to bring their slow gentle kisses up to tempo to match the flames licking at his nerves.  Here in Seungjun's arms he feels the safest he's felt in a long while.  The now so familiar warmth of the man in his arms keeps him moving farther, opening his heart up wider.

Seungjun's hands continue rubbing up and down his back until they slip under Jihun's shirt making him flinch once again as a noise he's never made before escapes his throat.  He feels Seungjun's lips turn up in a smile on his own.  Seungjun keeps pulling on Jihun to bring him closer as his kiss deepens.  

Jihun melts into him, and every trace of Seungjun's fingers along his skin and clothes lights a never ending flame in him that continuously sets off all of his nerve endings.  As another sound escapes his throat showing the distress of his burning body.  Seungjun breaks their kiss again.  For a moment, his eyes take in Jihun who's eyes are doing the same to him.  They are aflame with desire perfectly matching his flushed face.

Their faces are so close that although their mouths aren't interlocked their breath is still dancing, mingling with each other.  The warmth brings their lips closer once again.  Or was it Seungjun's hand on the back of Jihun's neck pulling him into him again while keeping his head tilted to get even closer.  This time a noise escapes Seungjun's mouth as Jihun's body rocks against his.  He wonders if Jihun knows how crazy he is making him. 

An urge fills the pit of Seungjun's stomach to taste more and his eager lips leave Jihun's hungry ones and kiss their way roughly down to and along his jawline.  He makes a stop at Jihun's earlobe and gives it a light kiss before making his way slowly down Jihun's neck.  Jihun's body tenses against Seungjun's as it presses him hard against the counter and another strangled moan comes out in a pant.  Seungjun can't help but smile as he feels Jihun writhing around under his kisses and Jihun's hands grip onto Seungjun's back as if he's unable to hold himself up. 

After one more kiss Seungjun straightens to look Jihun in the eyes again.  The unhidden need for him he sees swimming in those brown pools fills his heart.  He holds out his hand between them and wiggles his fingers to get Jihun to take them in his own.  After taking a moment to think through the pleasurable haze over his thoughts he pulls his hands off Seungjun's back and grasps Seungjun's hand instead.  Seungjun smiles and quickly pulls Jihun out of the kitchen.