Rosie's Return & New View Co-Host

For those of you who watch The View, allyuh would've known that in July 10, 2014, Rosie O'Donnell will be returning to The View as a permanent co-host on Season 18 in September. I'm excited to see Rosie return to The View since I've seen some episodes with her on Youtube. Rosie will be joining moderator Whoopi Goldberg and 2-3 other new co-hosts. Along with Rosie's return, Sherri Shepeard had announced on the show and Twitter that she will be leaving the show on August 8, 2014 since that is when the season ends. Jenny McCarthy also announced on the show that she too is leaving the show. ABC company is lookng for 2, or 3,new co-host to replace Sherri and Jenny, since Rosie replaced Barbara Walters, who on May 16, 2014 retired from daytime television. Potential canidates are Mehgan McCain, Abby Huntsworh, Margaret Hoover, and unfortunatly Sarah Palin are one of the few people there looking at. Mehgan McCain recently stated that she will not be joining the View, however, I hope they don't put Sarah Palin on the show.

Tell me who do you think should be in or want on the show? (My panel: Whoopi Goldberg, Sunny Hostin, S. E. Cupp, Star Jones, and Rosie O'Donnell)

Do you agree with ABC on re-hiring Rosie O'Donnell?

Please, please, please, please comment your thought. Don't be a ghost reader.