So Many Ideas

Mek ah tell allyuh sumting, I have so many different ideas for Life Debt, however, I'm having a slight problem getting to them ideas (writer's block). I wanna tell allyuh, but that will be giving away too much, though I may give allyuh a wee bit of a spoilers, more like hints. However, I can't confirm or deny any speculation allyuh may have.

So here it is, something's gonna happen between Jacob and Oneeka that's gonna change the dynamics of their "relationship". I will not say, however, if it's permanent or temporary, nor will I say what is the cause. The reason I say "relationship" like that is because their mind says one thing, yet their body says another. I'm not saying they love each other, care for each other, or they're in lust, I'll leave that to allyuh imagination as of right now. Just know they have a "relationship".

I finally found a spot in the story for Craig, Elijah, and Jaden Smith, but I'm not telling what they will be doing, allyuh have to read and find out.

Some characters are returning, and there may be some new characters. They won't have a large role, but they roles do affect Jacob and Oneeka later in the story. I cannot say if it will be good or bad.

There will also be additions to Jacob, Oneeka, Akoye, and Chrystalle. Allyuh haffi (have to) guess what I mean by that.

And that's all I'm gonna give for now. I just wanted to give allyuh some clue as to what will happen in the future of the story. I was so excited as to the ideas that I had that I wanted to share it without giving too bad (too much) away.

So, I'll let allyuh comment any guesses allyuh may have. REMEMBER: I CAN'T EITHER CONFIRM OR DENY ANYTHING.

Peace and blessings.