My Answers To The Q&A Pt 2

Again, only 2 people gave me question.

Have you heard of the Les Twins?

Not really at first, but then I've heard about them from @LesTwinsBoo cause she's a big fan.

Which in that group is more awsome to you?

Um.... I don't know, but I saw one of them do some dance on vine at some competition and I was blown away. He had a small afro, so I'm sure allyuh who are fans know who that is.

Can you sing or nah?

I'm not the best singer, but I'm not the worse. However, I'm no singer. I'm ok with low notes, but my voice sometimes break when holding a note. Really it depends on how you see it, but I'm not doing a video so don't ask.

Where are you from?

I'm from New York, specifically New York City.

Were you like born and raised there?

Yes. I was born in Bed-Stuy (Bedford-Stuyvesant) Brooklyn, then moved to East Harlem, Manhattan for most of my life before moving upstate.

Whatcha think of the Pink Print album?

I haven't heard the entire album, but I like "Pills and Potions". There was another song she did, but I can't remember it at the moment.

Do you do anything involving art like play and instrument, singing, dancing, ect.?

Not so much, but I did do ballroom dancing in 8th grade, Most of my female classmates preferred to dance with me when they were practiceng during recess. So I'm not that bad at dancing. I'm not that great at singing. I did a bit a drumming, specifically djembe (jem-bay) drums.

Alright so these are the only questions I got, but it's ok. I wanna give a shoutout to @Dee_baiii and @LilBouregeois26 for their questions.