The View Reunion

This is late, but who cares it's my book. So on May 15, 2014 The View had a reunion titled "Deja View". This episode reunited all 11 co-host from the past and present. The past co-host: Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Debbie Matenopoulos, Joy Behar, Lisa Ling, Elisabeth Hasslebeck, and Rosie O'Donnell join Barbara Walters, Jenny McCarthy, Sherri Shepherd, and Whoopi Goldberg at the 'Hot Topics' table. The past co-host spoke about their lives outside since leaving The View. Later on, they talk about their favourite moments with Barbara since this was close to her last time on the show and tv. Close to the end of the show, the original co-host (Meredith, Star, Joy, Debbie, and Barbara) sit at the very first Hot Topics table and in honour of Barbara Walters, they presented her the 3810th script, which was the same day as the reunion, and was signed by all 10 co-host, later signed by Barbara. The scrpit will be, or was, donated to The Smithsonian Natoinal Museum of American History for the Arts and Entertainment colection. In my opinion, I really liked the episode cuz it had all co-host reunited. However,  I assumed it was a day of hot topics, which meant a whole lotta arguing. Overall it was still a good episode.

What did allyuh think of the episode?

Did allyuh have the same assumtion as I?

Did allyuh think differently?

Video of the reunion on the side>>>>>>