99

Anna's P.O.V

When my alarm, to wake up and go to the gym, went off I popped out of my bed and grabbed my keys. I didn't even bother putting pants on since my sweater fit like a dress. I just slipped on a pair of flip-flops and left my apartment.

I made my way to my other home in this building. I quietly unlocked the door, opened it, and closed it. I noticed Bucky was slightly awake now aware of my presence.

I guess I wasn't quiet enough to be undetected.

He propped himself up with his right arm, letting the sheet slide off his chest. He looked groggy and tired. I couldn't tell if he didn't sleep well or if he just wanted more sleep.

I could tell he skipped the gym to sleep in more. I wouldn't blame him, he deserved a break.

Once I saw him, a smile appeared on my lips as I jogged towards his bed and threw myself to be beside him. This probably wasn't the best idea considering the apartment was already in bad shape.

After making my appearance on the bed I turned my head to face Bucky. "Good morning sunshine." I am not a morning person nor do I ever act remotely happy in the morning. But for Bucky, I've clearly made an exception.

Bucky right now is acting how I usually am in the morning, grumpy and quiet. He had a little, sleepy smile on his face as he looked at me with half-shut eyes. Or half-opened.

He didn't say anything. He just wrapped his left arm over me and brought me close to him. We are both laying on our side, with distance between us, as his left hand draped over my waist.

"I'm guessing you skipped the gym?" I teased while brushing his disheveled hair down a bit with my right hand.

"I'm guessing you didn't skip your morning coffee," he stated pretty grumpily.

"Actually I did," I sighed. "So you're like..." I brought up my hands and started to 'count' them.

I purposely took my time pretending to figure out his age and looking confused as I did so. Bucky started to chuckle and pushed my hands away from focus.

"Punk," he laughed.

"It's okay Barnes. Lots of people would be happy to be in your shape at 99," I joke, causing him to look at me with a warning. "So what's the plan for today?" I ask ready for a birthday celebration of any type.

"Nothing at all," Bucky huffed. He adjusted himself on the bed to be more comfortable as we cuddled.

"Sounds good." I did the same as Bucky and adjusted myself to be more comfortable in his arms.

For a while, we laid there in silence enjoying the silence and doing absolutely nothing. During this time I thought about how old he looked and how old he physically is.

He looked around early 30's, but he was 27 when he entered WWII. So then the time he spent out of cryo would count towards that.

"Is this the longest you've ever spent out of cryo?" I was curious as to how long they would use him out of cryo. From what I know It's been two years now, therefore he would be 29 years old.

"Yeah. 3 years," he said after a few minutes of figuring it out.

"So you're 30." I looked up to see him thinking about his age too as I gave my thesis.

"I guess," he shrugged. Realistically he has only really lived for 30 years.

"What's the shortest time you spent out of cryo?" I now started interviewing Bucky just being curious and hoping I don't overstep the boundaries.