Deserted

"Anakin! Ahsoka!" Someone yelled. Anakin stirred a little, but didn't wake up quite yet.

"Anakin!!" The same person yelled again, louder this time. Anakin stirred a little more and woke up. He felt pain in his left arm,his right ankle, and he had an awful headache. He also felt a small amount of pressure on his legs, it wasn't painful though.

"Finally, at least you're awake!" Obi-Wan told him. Anakin looked around for a moment before sitting up. Once he sat up, he could see that the pressure he felt on his legs was Ahsoka lying, unconscious from the crash, in his lap. He didn't want to move her, she looked like she was injured pretty bad and he wanted to let her rest for a little longer.

He put a hand up to his head and looked down at his ankle.. it looked broken- mangled, even.

"Great," Anakin said, his voice quiet, "How am I supposed to walk anywhere with my ankle like that?"

"I'm not sure, but you definitely can't go anywhere with her lying on you like that," Obi-Wan stated, looking down at Ahsoka laying in Anakin's lap.

Anakin blushed a little, but it was barely noticeable, especially since he was already red from the heat of Tatooine.

"Uh, right.." Anakin gently laid Ahsoka on the ground so that he could at least try to stand up.

"Let me help you," Obi-Wan offered. He reached a hand out for Anakin to take so he could stand up easier.

Anakin took his hand and he was able to stand up.. barely.

"Will she be alright?" Anakin asked.

"I'm not sure."

Ahsoka stirred a little, but every movement she made seemed to put her in more pain, even in her sleep.

Suddenly, she woke up. She started coughing, probably from all the sand that must've gotten to her lungs when they crashed, then looked up to Obi-Wan and Anakin.

"Where are we..?" She asked, her voice quiet and hoarse. She had cuts and bruises and gashes everywhere.. she seemed to have been impacted the most in the crash.

"Tatooine, Separatists shot us down," Anakin told her. She looked dazed, weak.. and honestly much paler than she should be. She had awful cuts and deep gashes everywhere.. she sadly must've lost a lot of blood, "We have to find a village, and fast."

"I agree. But, while you two were unconscious I scouted around and couldn't see anything. There must not be a village for a few miles," Obi-Wan informed them.

Anakin limped over to Ahsoka and helped her stand, wrapping her arm around his shoulders. It hurt his left arm, but it didn't seem broken, so he dealt with it.

"Well then, guess we'd better start looking," Anakin said.
———————————————————————
Maybe an hour and a half passed until the outline of a village came into view. Anakin had been carrying Ahsoka in a sweet way most of the time, even though it was killing his arm and ankle.

They walked to the village and immediately started asking around for a doctor to help Ahsoka. Everyone they asked said no or ran away and hid.

"What's everyone's problem here? Ahsoka could be dying and they won't help us!" Anakin said, growing frustrated. As he said that, Ahsoka opened her eyes again for the first time since the crash.

She made a small groan sound from her pain.

"Where are we now..?" She asked drowsily.

"The least helpful village on Tatooine," Anakin replied. She sounded a little better and looked a little better, but she definitely needed water soon.. they all did.

"Get out of our village! Why have you brought war to our peaceful planet?"

"Who said that?" Obi-Wan asked. Ahsoka motioned for Anakin to put her down. He did as she asked hesitantly. She struggles to stand, but she managed.

No one answered Obi-Wan's question. There was a moment of silence before an arrow was shot, hitting Ahsoka in her arm. She quickly pulled it out.

"GAH!" She yelled in pain as she pulled it out, "Who did that!"

No reply. But more arrows came down upon them, two hitting Anakin in the back, three more hitting Ahsoka in her arm, leg, then lastly, her neck. She pulled each arrow out before beginning to fall to the ground.

Anakin caught Ahsoka and carried her the way he had been carrying her before.

"We have to get out of here!" Anakin told Obi-Wan.

"Ok, then run!" They ran as fast as they could, which wasn't very fast considering Anakin's broken ankle, out of the village and away from the people there.

They found a piece of scrap metal after wondering for about 30 minutes that would shield them from the sun until it went down. Anakin gently laid Ahsoka down under it and sat next to her.

"I'm going to try and get someone to hear us.. stay here and keep the both of you safe," Obi-Wan said.

Anakin nodded and looked down at Ahsoka as Obi-Wan walked to a hill of sand to attempt to get a signal to the Republic. She groaned in her sleep out of pain multiple times. After about the fifth time of hearing her groans, Anakin held her hand to try to comfort her. It seemed to work because she stopped groaning a lot less, though Anakin could sense that she was still in tremendous pain.

"Hang in there, Snips," He said in a comforting tone, "We'll be ok soon.."