Forbidden Love

Ahsoka was extremely surprised. She didn't expect Anakin to ever like her like this.. it wasn't allowed!

After a quick second of surprise, Ahsoka returned the kiss. She never realized before, but she felt this exact same way about Anakin.

This is dangerous.. we're Jedi.. we can't love..! Ahsoka thought. But she couldn't stop her feelings towards Anakin.

And Anakin couldn't either. He knew it was dangerous as well. They could be kicked from the Jedi Council, but he didn't care. It was stupid that Jedi couldn't love. They practically had to throw their entire lives away to be a Jedi!

After a few moments, they slowly broke the kiss.

"A-Anakin..." Ahsoka whispered. She was speechless. She never expected this, not in a million years.

"I-I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.." Anakin said quietly, "I'm really sorry, Ahsoka.. I shouldn't..-"

Anakin was interrupted by Ahsoka pulling him closer to her by his shirt and kissing him again.

Now it was Anakin's turn to be surprised. He knew he shouldn't have kissed Ahsoka- for many reasons- but he didn't expect her to feel the same way.

They slowly broke the kiss.

"We both know it's forbidden, Anakin," Ahsoka said quietly, "But at the same time, we can't deny our feelings.."

"You're right.."

"Anakin.. I obviously can't lie anymore.." Ahsoka said, blushing, "Anakin.. I love you.."

Anakin smiled a little, blushing as well, "I love you to, Ahsoka."