Puppet To The Dark

Anakin and Ahsoka stared in horror as Obi-Wan attempted to fight of the dark wrap Dooku had around him. Anakin tried to take a step forward, but Ahsoka held him back.

"It's not safe right now, Ani.." Anakin was a little surprised that she called him 'Ani' But the surprise quickly faded.

"We have to help him..!" Anakin said.

Obi-Wan seemed to no longer be in pain, but he was still on his hands and knees, his hair covering his face.

"Master..?" Anakin asked, concerned. He looked up to Anakin then over to Ahsoka. He quickly stood up, his eyes dark orange again. Anakin sensed Ahsoka's major amount of panic and fear as Obi-Wan glared at her then at Anakin.

Then, without warning or hesitation, Obi-Wan lunged at Anakin with his lightsaber, missing Anakin's stomach by merely an inch, but stabbing Anakin in his side giving him a gash in his side.

"Anakin!" Ahsoka yelled as he stumbled and fell to his knees.

"I-I'm ok.. he missed where he was aiming.." Ahsoka quickly ignited her lightsabers in case Obi-Wan attacked again.

"Obi-Wan, snap out of it!!" Ahsoka yelled.

"No." He said sternly as he jumped at Ahsoka, merely missing her chest. She was in a state of shock for a moment. If she didn't quickly dodge him, Obi-Wan would've stabbed her square in the chest, killing her in the process.

Ahsoka noticed Anakin clumsily stand out of the corner of her eye. To avoid Obi-Wan attacking him again, she kept her focus on Obi-Wan.

"Master Kenobi, don't listen to Dooku!" Ahsoka shouted, tears in her eyes.

"Master Dooku knows better than any Jedi could." Obi-Wan said angrily.

Ahsoka noticed Anakin move towards Obi-Wan out of the corner of her eye again. She accidentally let her gaze slip to Anakin for a split second. She glanced, sadly, long enough for Obi-Wan to notice.

With one swift movement, Obi-Wan spun around and swung at Anakin. Ahsoka's eyes filled with horror as Anakin barely managed to block the swing with his saber.

"You.. aren't.. Obi-Wan.." Anakin stuttered, holding his side with his left hand. He pushed Obi-Wan away from himself with a strong kick to his stomach.

Obi-Wan fell to the ground and dropped his lightsaber. It slid over to Ahsoka's feet. She picked it up and clipped it to her belt, along with her two lightsabers. She walked over to Anakin.

Anakin walked over to Obi-Wan. He was about to try and stand when Anakin pushed him back to the ground with his foot.

"Are you crazy, Anakin?" Obi-Wan said, "Let me stand!" Anakin looked Obi-Wan straight in the eye.

"Stop imitating him. You aren't Obi-Wan right now and I know it. I'm not stupid." Anakin told him.

"Anakin, are you alright..?" Ahsoka asked, concerned. He looked over to her and his expression softened.

"I'll be ok.." He told her, wincing in pain from his wound.

After a moment, some Jedi guards came in and cuffed Obi-Wan. Before they could take him away he looked over to Anakin.

"He'll help me escape, fool." He said in a low, intimidating voice. It sent chills down Anakin's spine. Then, the guards took Obi-Wan away.

Anakin had less than a second to turn to Ahsoka, then he fell to the ground again.

"Anakin? What's wrong?" She asked in a panicked voice.

"He... did more damage.. than I thought.." Anakin stuttered in a quiet voice as he held his wound.

Ahsoka went to his side quickly and helped him up, carrying half his weight with her shoulders.

"Anakin, we have to get you to the hospital," She said, "Or at least to your quarters to call some medics."

Ahsoka looked up to him after a moment of silence. His eyes didn't seem focused and he looked dazed. She looked at his injured side and gasped lightly. It was much deeper than she thought.

"Ani.."