Turned

It was the day of Dooku's trial. Everyone was on edge. They all knew he wasn't going to be given mercy.

Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan stood under the trial post in case Dooku tried to escape. Soon they'd realize it was pointless.

"Count Dooku," Yoda started, "On trial you are, for crimes against the Republic."

Dooku said nothing. He looked down at Obi-Wan and smirked. The only one to notice was Anakin.

"He's up to something.." Anakin whispered to Obi-Wan and Ahsoka.

"Isn't he always?" Obi-Wan stated.

Anakin shrugged, "Guess you're right, but we need to be ready for anything.."

"Decided, the Jedi Council already has," Yoda stated, "Sentence of death, you get."

The whole room seemed to go to a momentary standstill. After the moment passed, Obi-Wan grabbed his head with both his hands.

"Gah..!" He groaned in pain.

"Master, what's wrong?" Anakin asked.

He said nothing.

"Master Kenobi?" Ahsoka asked.

He fell to the floor on his knees, still holding his head.

Anakin leaned down and put a hand on his shoulder, "Obi-Wan, what's wrong..?!"

"Run." Obi-Wan threw Anakin off of him and Anakin fell to the floor. Obi-Wan quickly stood up and ignited his lightsaber, aiming at Anakin.

His eyes were dark orange.

"Master..?" Anakin said with tears in his eyes, still on the floor.

Dooku jumped down from the trial post.

"Kill him." Dooku told Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan hesitated a moment, giving Anakin a moment to stand and back away.

"Master Kenobi, stop!" Ahsoka yelled.

He looked over at Ahsoka. He turned his attention away from Anakin and attacked Ahsoka hesitantly. She quickly blocked his lightsaber with one of her's.

Anakin lunged at him and knocked him to the ground.

"MASTER STOP!" Anakin yelled.

"Kill them all of you have to!" Dooku commanded Obi-Wan. Then, he ran.

"AFTER HIM!" Mace Windu, Jedi Master, yelled as him and Jedi Master Shaak Ti jumped down and ran after Dooku.

Anakin continued to block attacks from Obi-Wan, but he refused to attack Obi-Wan himself.

"Obi-Wan, stop! Whatever Dooku did to you is not you!" Anakin yelled to Obi-Wan, "Fight it!"

He said nothing. He eyed Anakin helplessly. Anakin and Ahsoka could tell he wasn't like this willingly.

Suddenly, Obi-Wan struggled to stay standing. He fell to his knees and dropped is lightsaber.

"A-anakin.... Ahsoka..." Obi-Wan stuttered, "H-help..."

"Master Kenobi, what's wrong?" Ahsoka asked, concerned.

Anakin cautiously moved closer to Obi-Wan.

"D-dooku... h-he's controlling m-me with the F-force..."