Together Again

"Anakin are you sure you want to stand now? You've tried three times already!" Ahsoka reasoned.

"Yeah, I've got it.." Anakin said as he braced himself on the edge of his hospital bed. It hurt him to stand without crutches or something to support him because of the severity of his wound, but he was determined.

"Anakin, be careful. You don't want to push yourself too far too quickly," Obi-Wan said.

Anakin pretended not to hear him and continued to try to stand up. He almost fell but he managed to catch himself on his bed.

"See.. I'm fine," Anakin said.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes, "Please, if you were 'fine' you wouldn't have almost fallen."

Anakin slowly let go of his bed and stood on his own.

"I'm fine, Snips, see?" Anakin told her.

"Ok, can you walk, Skyguy?" Ahsoka asked with a smirk.

Anakin playfully glared at her, "I'm sure I can manage, Snips."

She laughed a little, and so did Anakin. He carefully took a step towards Ahsoka, then another, and another until he was right next to her.

"Told you I'm fine," He said.

"Ok, ok, you win," She said, laughing a little.

Anakin smiled as well. He looked over to Obi-Wan and his smile faded a little.

"I'm sorry, Anakin.." Obi-Wan said, "I had no control over what I was doing or saying.."

Anakin nodded, "I know.. it's ok.."

"Anakin it isn't ok.. I hurt you- and pretty badly at that.." Obi-Wan told Anakin.

"So what? I'm fine now, and you didn't mean to hurt me," Anakin said, shrugging a little.

"Are you sure you aren't mad at me? I deserve it if you are.."

"Master, it's fine, really. I'm alive, aren't I?"

"I suppose.."

"Then everything is alright," Anakin said smiling a little.

Obi-Wan nodded, "Alright... well I better go.. the Jedi Council has to talk to me.."

"We should come," Ahsoka said.

"No, they only want to see me. I'm sure I'll see you later," Obi-Wan said as he turned and left.

Anakin looked over to Ahsoka and smiled.

"What?" She asked, giggling a little.

"Nothing," He said, still smiling.

"Ok? Well, do you want to head back to your quarters now?" Ahsoka asked, smiling.

"Sure, lets go."
———————————————————————
In Anakin's quarters...

Anakin opened the door to his room and walked in, Ahsoka following him. Anakin walked over to his bed and sat down carefully.

"Ow.." He said under his breath.

"You ok, Skyguy?" Ahsoka asked.

He nodded, "Yeah, I'll be ok.."

"Ok," Ahsoka said, going over to sit next to Anakin. She hugged Anakin lightly when she sat down.

"I'm glad you're ok.." She said.

Anakin smiled, but it quickly faded. He thought of the awful nightmare he had repeatedly while he was unconscious. The nightmare where Ahsoka was tortured for more than information. He didn't tell Ahsoka the worst part of his nightmare... he didn't tell anyone, actually. He didn't want to tell anyone, even though he knew he should.

He didn't want anyone to know..-

"Anakin?" Ahsoka asked. Anakin didn't realize before, but he had been seemingly staring into space, lost in thought, "You ok?"

He turned to face her, tears in his eyes.

"Anakin..?" Ahsoka asked, panic clearly growing in her, "What's wrong..?"

He hesitated. He wasn't sure if he should tell her...

"I-it's nothing.." He lied.

"Ani, it's obviously not nothing.. please tell me what's wrong.." Ahsoka pleaded.

He stared at her for a moment, considering whether he should tell her or hide it.

"I.. I didn't tell you everything about my nightmare.." He started. Ahsoka stared at him, her expression worried and caring, "Ahsoka.. in my nightmare.. you didn't die, like I made it sound.."

"What? Then what happened..?" Ahsoka asked concerned.

Anakin hesitated to finish.

"You... you turned to the Dark Side.."