Shot Down

Ahsoka and Anakin woke up next to each once again. They smiled warmly at each other and stretched. Anakin was the first to get up and change. When he came out of the bathroom, Ahsoka was changed, too.

"Ok, so," Anakin began, "Today Master Yoda just wants us to bond with our Padawans a bit more."

"Sounds like fun!" Ahsoka said with a smile, "Did you notice the way Astoria looked at Ezra at all, by the way?"

"Once yes," Anakin replied, "Oh no.. you're not going to, like, try to get them together, are you?"

Ahsoka fake laughed and then let it fade.

"Oh, Ani... of course I am!"

He sighed then laughed a bit. He didn't exactly expect much else from her in a scenario like this. She loved kids and teens and young love so of course she was going to get them together one way or another.

"Come on, Snips. Obi-Wan and Astoria are going to be with us today as well; so you can act as Cupid then," Anakin teased, heading over to their room's door.

Ahsoka laughed and walked with him out into the hall. Not a moment after closing their door, Kanan and Ezra's room doors opened.

"Hello, Master Skywalker!" Kanan said, walking over to him.

"Kanan!" Anakin said happily, "How are you adjusting to the Temple?"

"Eh, it's definitely new scenery, but it's cool and I'd say I'm getting used to it pretty quickly."

"Good," Anakin said, "Now, Master Yoda just told us to kind of get to know you two more today and not start official training until next week."

"Yes!" Ezra and Kanan said in a semi-hushed tone, then they laughed.

"Aw, training isn't that bad!" Ahsoka said with a laugh.

"Yeah! Once you get used to it, it can be somewhat fun!" Anakin stated.

"And, once you've been training long enough, you can start going up against Astoria. Then, maybe even one of us!" Ahsoka said.

"Has she gone up against any of you?" Ezra asked.

"Yeah, she went up against all three of us: Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and I," Anakin replied, "And she actually beat us... barely.."

"And not on the first try, just saying," Ahsoka said.

"Maybe not the first try, but by two tries I beat you and Anakin.. three tries, Master Kenobi," Astoria said, walking up behind Ezra and Kanan, Obi-Wan not too far behind.

"Like I said, narrowly!" Anakin said, "You got lucky!"

"Whatever you say, Anakin," Astoria replied, laughing a little.

Anakin rolled his eyes and told everyone to come along with him. They all headed out to the courtyard and walked around a little bit; talking, laughing... just getting to know one another; creating bonds.

Ahsoka and Anakin both noticed Ezra and Astoria look at each other more times than anyone else. Ahsoka was on the lookout for these looks much, much more than Anakin was though. After all, she was the one who wanted to get the two young Jedi together; Anakin was simply her supporter.

"Hey, Astoria," Ahsoka began after a few seconds of silence, "Have you ever dated anyone before?"

Astoria seemed a bit confused to why Ahsoka was asking that kind of question, but, she answered anyways.

"I mean, I've had a friend that was a guy and we were really, really close... but we weren't ever together in any way... honestly he was one of the only friends I had while I.. Uh.. 'lived' on Endor," Astoria responded, "Why do you ask?"