Foreseen In A Dream

-[Note: Another long chapter! Enjoy and welcome to the Dark Side!!]-

Ahsoka was shocked. She couldn't believe what Anakin was telling her.

"Th-the Dark Side..?" She asked, stuttering a little.

Anakin nodded.

"H-how..?"

"I don't know... whoever was hurting you in my nightmare must've done some kind of trick to turn you while you were distracted by pain.." Anakin said, a tear falling down his cheek at the thought of her being harmed.

Ahsoka was paralyzed with a sudden feeling of guilt and unfortunate shock. There was no way she would turn to the Dark Side unless she was forced to! She couldn't let herself turn that way..

"W-we can't let that happen.." Ahsoka said, still shocked with tears rolling down her face, "I refuse to go down that path..!"

Anakin looked at her and gave her a faint smile that disappeared quickly, "I know you don't want to... that's why I love you.."

Ahsoka blushed, and so did Anakin. Then Ahsoka hugged him.

"I love you too.." Ahsoka said, hugging him tightly.

There was a moment of silence between them while they hugged each other. Then, Anakin wiped Ahsoka's tears away and gently lifted her head so she was facing up towards his face.

He smiled faintly at her, then gently kissed her. She returned the kiss.

They stayed like that for a moment. Then, out of no where, the door to Anakin's room opened. They quickly pulled away from each other and simultaneously looked at the door, both of them blushing.

"Anakin Skywalker," a stern voice said, "I always knew you had these feelings. Guess I never thought you would embrace them."

Anakin grew angry, "Master Windu," He said in an angry tone, "Ever heard of knocking?"

He shrugged, "Yes I have. That doesn't mean I have to abide by that rule."

Anakin rolled his eyes, "You're just so polite, aren't you?"

"Anakin you've broken Jedi Code, stop joking around! You're in massive trouble."

Ahsoka looked over to Anakin with a worried expression then back to Master Windu and stood up. Anakin immediately knew what she was planning and stood with her, putting a hand on her shoulder to hint to her that he would be ok.

She gently shrugged his hand off.

"Master Windu," She said, "It.. wasn't Anakin's fault.."

"Oh really? Then whose was it?" Windu asked sarcastically.

"You can't assume Anakin does everything bad... because he didn't do this.. it was my fault.. I kissed him..." Ahsoka said. Anakin looked at her, wishing desperately that she hadn't lied like that.

"Oh, is that so?" He said sternly, "Then you're the one coming with me, Padawan Tano."

He motioned for Ahsoka to follow him and she began to walk over to him. She glanced back at Anakin who still had tears running down his face, more so now.

"I'll be ok," She mouthed to him. He simply stared at her, doubting she would get away with whatever she had planned.
———————————————————————
"Broken Jedi Code, you have," Master Yoda said, looking down at Ahsoka on the Jedi's trial post, "Great consequences are to come to you, young Padawan."