Dead Or Alive

Narrator POV (Hangar)
At this point, Ezra was sprinting to his Fighter. There was no way he was going to be stopped from trying to save Astoria. And there was certainly no way that he was going to let her suffer any longer than she was forced to.

He reached his Fighter and immediately fired up the engines, set course for Endor, and took off, not bothering to tell anyone of his whereabouts.

He headed to Endor first as it was most likely to be the planet that Astoria was being held on.

As he was flying his ship through the empty void of Space, Ezra had only a single thought replaying through his head like a broken record...

'She has to be ok... I'll find her, and she will be...'

Narrator POV (Temple)
The following morning...
Anakin was the first to wake up. He was still a little bit drowsy from the night before, but that would pass. They didn't exactly do anything; basically put, they made out. But, they had a very long day the day before and had stayed up very late last night, so he was still tired.

Anakin sat up a bit so that he was leaning against a pillow and looked to Ahsoka laying beside him, half undressed like him. He smiled a little, then glanced at a clock on his bedside table. 12:45 a.m. They slept in way later than he thought.

Just then, before he could finish his thought, he noticed Ahsoka stir a bit, then wake up, as well. He smiled a bit at her as she opened her eyes and sat up beside him. Then, he rested his arm around her shoulders as he said, "Good afternoon, Snips."

She smiled a bit back and snuggled closer to him, then questioned, "Afternoon? What time is it?"

"12:45," He told her.

"Oh, wow.. I can't believe we slept so late."

"I can. We were up pretty late and we had a...  long day..." Anakin said, his eyes dropping as he finished his sentence. Ahsoka immediately understood why and lost her smile.

"Come on, Skyguy, it'll be alright.. we'll get her back," She promised him.

He smiled faintly in response at her, but he was still clearly worried. Everyone was. Then Ahsoka remembered how Ezra reacted and grew more worried herself.

"Maybe we should get up and go talk to the others," She offered Anakin.

He nodded and took his arm from her shoulders.

"Sure.."

They both got up and dressed, then walked out into the hallway. No one was around. They assumed everyone was sleeping late like they had, so they didn't question it too much. Anakin knew leaving Kanan alone at the moment would be best, but Ahsoka was worried about Ezra so they both went to talk to him.

They knocked on his door, but there was no response. After a second, Ahsoka knocked again. Still silence. She glanced at Anakin, worried, then looked back to the door.

"Could he just be asleep still?" She asked, "I mean, wouldn't us knocking wake him up, though?"

Anakin shrugged. "Maybe. Knock again; if he doesn't answer, we should go in then to make sure he's alright."

She nodded and did as he said. There was still yet to be a response.

Ahsoka grew much more worried and slowly opened the door since he was not answering. When it was open enough to see inside, it revealed all lights to be off and Ezra no where in sight.

"Kriff... where the heck could he be?" Ahsoka quietly asked as she closed his door and turned to Anakin.

That's when it hit her.