Chapter 9

AGH EVERYTHING DELETED!!!!!

Your POV

You walk into your chambers and light the fireplace as you sit in your chair. You grab your book on Potions that you had picked up from the library. Before you could open the book, something caught your eye. There was a white envelope on the rime of the fireplace. You set the book down and walked to the fireplace. Picking up the letter, you immediately knew it was from Snape. The handwriting said it all. You open the letter and began to read.

'Dear (Y/L/N),
I wanted to speak to you about your earlier rant with Malfoy and your position in my classroom.

Severus'

You blush at the sight of Snape's first name. Many students thought it was a disgusting name, but you found it nice. Folding the paper, you walk out of your chambers and to the classroom. You open the door to see Snape at his desk. He looks up at you as you walk up to him. He then stands and begins to walk around the classroom as he speaks. "You yelled at Malfoy, gave him detention, disrupted my class, and took points from your own house." He said, no emotion in his voice. You put your head down, waiting for the scolding from your former teacher.

"I'm impressed." You looks up at him in surprise. "You've only taught for 1 day yet you act like you've been work here for years." Was Severus Snape... complimenting you?! The mean potions teacher telling how good you were?! You blushed and looked away. "As for your position..." he continues "You are welcome to stay my assistant." He looks at you, expecting a answer. "T-thank you sir." You stutter. He looks away. "You may go..." you then start out the door and walk back to your chambers.

Anon: Hey everyone! Now we are so close to 1000 k reads! I wanted to know if their is any other story you want me to write? I'm falling between the lines of Snape x Wife reader or FNAF x reader. So please tell me which you would like to see, and if you choose FNAF, which character I should do! But anyway! I gotta go guys it's 4:00 am!
Bye everyone!