Chapter 35

Get ready for a long chapter folks

Snape's POV

"What did you ask me?" I ask, looking over at the boy who lived. "U-um... do you really love professor (Y/N)?" I couldn't believe I was actually being asked this question. Oh course I did!... didn't I?

"You just don't seem like someone who can love..." Harry adds. God, he sounded like James... "and wasn't she a student? Did you seriously love a student, professor?"

Why was he asking this stuff?! And why wasn't I answering?! My body stayed still as I went deep into thought. She was once a student, yes, but did I love her then?... no. I didn't. I never saw her in that light till... till she forced me to notice... just how beautiful she was, not only physically... those (eye color) eyes were not like anyone else's. Lily's could never compare.

My heart sank at what I just thought. Did I not love Lily anymore? This kid! Why did he have to ask this stuff?! Now I don't know anything! All my thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see those (E/C) eyes...

Your POV

Me and Madam Pomfrey arrived almost a minute after the Weasley siblings. Most of them were talking to Ron and Ginny while the twins were poking fun at Lokheart. Pomfrey told me about his memory lose, it was quite funny. But my focus was on the man sitting in a chair right by Harry.

Walking over to Severus, I could tell he was deep in thought. "Snape, you ok?" I ask him. He doesn't respond. "Severus?" I say before putting a hand on his shoulder. He flinched before looking up at me. "You alright? You were deep in thought..."

"I'm fine it's just..." he started. "Just what?" I ask him. "He asked me about us and it got me thinking," he admitted, pointing to the now embarrassed boy who lived. "He asked... he asked me if I truly love you, which I do, and i told him so. But then he asked if I loved you as a student... I don't think I did. I loved your work ethic and such but never saw you till that aging potion..." he rants. I listen carefully to what he has to say and nod once he was done.

*time skip*

After a while, everyone was kicked out of the hospital wing once the kids were cleared to go. I walked with the students to make sure they don't do anything as Severus went back to our room. It wasn't to eventful, so I said my goodbyes to them once we got close to their dormitory. The walk back to our chambers was long. It being the middle of the night now, I was freezing.

Glad that I made it before freezing to death, I enter me and Severus's chambers and was greated by the fireplace being on but Severus wasn't in sight. Walking in, I look about for my boyfriend and find him sitting on the bed, half dressed in pajamas and topless. "What's the matter, Severus?" I ask him as I close the door, "Still thinking about Harry said?" He nods. I nod back before starting to take off my robs to prepare for bed.

As I did so, I couldn't for the life of me get my shirt off. "Let me help," came Severus's voice from right behind me, which made me blush. He helped get my stubborn shirt off so I turned to thank him. He smiled before blushing at glancing away. "You wanna put a shirt on?" He asks and I realize I'm just wearing my bra.

"Nope!" I tease, walking past him before turning back with my hand on my hip. He blushes madly as he softly smiles and I giggle. "You should really put a shirt on. It's cold," Severus reasoned. "Come on. It's not like you haven't seen them before~" I tease him, sitting in the bed. He turns a bright red at my comment. I giggle at his reaction.

I then see him bite his lip as he looks away. "You know, I could take my pants off too~" I suggest and I see his somehow turn more red. "But! You would have to take off yours. Fair deal if I say so myself" I dare. Severus seems to think about it before sitting next to me and taking his pants off before looking at me, waiting for me to fulfill my half of the deal.

I laugh before sliding off mine as well before chucking them at his face. "Hey! No fair, I want to see you!" He laughs before chucking them into the basket. "But you've already seen my legs," I laugh. "Doesn't mean I don't wanna see them again~" Severus flirts before putting his cold hand on my upper thigh. Letting out a shakey breath, I look away from him. "Hey, it's not like I haven't done this before," he smiles, using my words against me.

I playfully glare at Severus before sticking my tounge out like a child. "Don't tempt me, (Y/N)," he smirks. I do it again but closer to his face. He smirks before quickly kissing me, sliding his own tongue into my mouth.

Guess what the next chapter's gonna be about? Lol! Hint: 🍋 Till you read again~