Chapter 27

Your POV

"S-severus!" You jumped. "Sorry! I-I didn't see you come in!" Severus then walked over to you. "I'm so sorry I-I got out of control a-and I couldn't take his nonsense anymore so I-" you were cut of from your rambling as Severus grabbed your hands. "If I had to be honest..." he started. "That was one of the more badass things I've seen you do... almost makes me love you more..." You flushed red. To think that Severus opened up this much to you in a year... no wonder you were a witch...

"Oh... my... god..." You both turn to the Slytherins. The other ones were trying to sneak out when Malfoy had to open his mouth. He turned even more pail, which shouldn't be possible, as both of you gave him the death glare. All of the Slytherins booked it out of the room, including Malfoy. "I swear, we never get any alone time anymore..." You mumble. Sevrus turns your face back up to his as he smiles

For the rest of the night, you and Severus just cuddled in his room and talked. A good genuine talk. Not the talk 2 teachers give to each other but one a couple should have. "You know..." you said thinking. "What do you think would've happened if I didn't get turned into... this?" You asked, motioning to yourself. Severus sighs and stays silent for a while till he spoke. "Nothing would really happen I guess..." he says. "I mean... I had my eye on you for some reason... I just felt like I should watch you..." You chuckle. "I felt like I should give you the love you deserved..." you mumble to him.

You both ending up falling alseep again. You woke up the next morning and nudged Sevrus awake. He groans as we both get up to go eat. "I swear, I want a 4 day week..." you mumble. Severus chuckles as you both walk into the dining hall. You look up and see Lockhart slightly slide under the table. Chuckling, you sit down and start to eat. You could hear the students asking around about Lockhart when you heard a certain someone start to spill the beans. "Well we were in detention when Lockhart had walked in and-" you cut Malfoy off. "Malfoy..." you yell to him. He turns pail and shut up and the gossip died down.

Anon: Sorry for not posting but school is killing me... I'll try to post more, I promise