Chapter 13

You POV

After your crying fit, it was breakfast time. You look in the mirror to see that your face is still a little pink from crying. You shrugged it off and walked into the great hall, head down, sat down, and nibbled at your food. Snape had looked at you every now and then, but never spoke. Even when other teachers tried to talk to him, he just simply ignored there presence or just eat.

Class was even worse... you only really walk away from 'your spot' in the back if a potion was going wrong. Now it was the end of your last class. Everyone left to their rooms to get ready for dinner. As you were about to leave, Snape waved his wand and the door shut. You glare at him for closing the door as he walked over to you. You looked away from him, still upset. "(Y/N)... I'm..." he said, finding his words. You just continued to look away. Snape then cups your cheek with is hand and turns you to him, just how you did to him. "I'm sorry..." he says and you were shocked. "I-I didn't mean to..." he looks at you with his eyes.

His normal cold eyes where now filled with with care and they were desperately searching for forgiveness. You smile. "I forgive you, Severus..." he smiles and he gets closer. His eyes half lite. He was going to kiss you! But you didn't care that SNAPE WAS GOING TO KISS YOU! You just got closer too as the space between you 2 grew smaller as your eyes started to close. You both close your eyes and you were just about to close the space in between your lips then... there was a knock on the door. (XD LOL HAD TO!!!!) You 2 pull apart and look at the door. Both of you pull away as the door opens to reveal Dumbledore. "I was checking if you 2 were coming to dinner." He says casually. You smile and nod. "Yes, we were just discussing our next test!" You say, trying not to be too obvious. Dumbledore smiles as he walks off. "Shall we?" Asks Snape as you 2 walk to the great hall for dinner. Snape and you stop before turning into the hall, where no one would see. "Thank you..." says Snape. Before you could say anything he kisses you on the lips then walks into the hall with a large smile. You were a blushing mess as you smiled. Walking in, you see many students stare at Snape's wide smile and your blushed red face. You 2 then sit in your chairs, ignoring the stares of the teachers and students. You look over to Severus to see him smiling warmly at you. You giggle as your smile wider and your face goes more red. You really do like him... no... you love him... and now you know that he does too... a lot!

Anon: Heyo! I did it! It's official! Snape and the reader finally kissed! Just wait until Christmas! Anyway, till you read again!
Bye!