Chapter 23

Ki's POV

I get to deliver mail! Yes! It's far away but I don't care! I flew around, enjoying the open air. But after a while, I just continued to fly straight. I look down and see the address I was told to go to. I fly down to a window. Looking inside, I see a man of dark clothes walking around. Why this guy? He looks like someone covered him in black tar. Oh well. I peck at the window. He doesn't even look over! I peck louder. STILL?! I peck EVEN louder than before. God, I'm going to break this window! I screech loudly as I flap my wings. By Salazar! IS HE DEAF?!?! A house elf then walks over to him and points at me. He looks over at me. FINALLY!!!!! I holds up my leg with the letter on it. "How long were you there?" He asks, opening the window. I glare at him. He shrugs as he takes the letter off my leg. I then fly off, not wanting to deal with him anymore.

Snape's POV

I took the mystery letter off of the owl's leg. It then flew off. I didn't know the bird. So I just set the letter with the other mail and went back to my other work. The house elfs will deal with it. "Take care of the mail." I say before walking into my study.

A while later, a house elf walked in with the mail. I take the little pile and wave him off. I flip through but I stop at a (F/C) tinted paper. Opening it, I smile at (Y/N)'s handwriting.

'Dear Severus,
Bet you weren't expecting a letter this soon, huh? I'm guessing the letter got there the same day I sent it. Ki is really fast. Ki is my father's owl. Anyway, I've started to work on the lesson plans. But it's hard to work when your on my mind. I'll admit, I didn't want to leave. I just wanted to sleep in the same room as you again. But, let's be honest here, it feels weird to sleep in a bed without someone there.
It's hard to get back into life. Just last year, I was just a kid... now I'm a 30 year old women, with a boyfriend, and a teacher at the best magic school. But I'm kinda happy this happened. Because if it hadn't... I won't have fallen in love with you. Sorry, off topic! I just wanted to write to you. Sorry if I disturbed you! See you, Severus.
(Y/N)'

I smile at the paper. She really does love me that much. Maybe a should do it next year... maybe...