Chapter 33

Snape's Pov

After I got everyone to the hospital wing, I had a bit of time to think as word was sent to the Griffindor house. At first my mind was on the state of the boys and Lockheart. Completely fine, besides Lockhearts lack of memory. But my mind eventually wondered to happy memories. The night's with (Y/N), how she giggled when I messed up in potions. Hehe! Oh! And when we chased Dumbledore and Mcgonagall to get that picture.

I didn't realize it, but I was smiling like an idiot. A big grin as I was stuck in my thoughts, like a love struck school boy. I I apparently was smiling to the point Potter took notice.

"Are you ok professor?" The boy asked and my smile fell. "I am perfectly fine, Potter..." I sneered. The boy looked at his covers. "O-oh. Sorry, it's just that-" he continued till I cut him off. "Just what Potter?" Harry looked away, probably regretting talking to me. "It's just that... you never really smile like that..." he mumbled. I scoff and look out one of the windows.

"Unless Professor (Y/N) is around..." My heart skipped a beat. Why did I react like that? It's not like we keep our relationship completely secret.

"... do you really love her professor?"