Chapter 37

I've been bombarded with comments asking if I'm dead...
Does this answer your question?

Your POV

It was time to leave Hogwarts again. It wasn't as bad as last year but it still hurt to leave Severus. He did promise to visit as often as he could though. The train ride was... quiet. I could feel the same pit form in my stomach that appeared last year when I left him. But this felt a little different. I felt sick.
.
.
.
Shit, I'm actually sick. Running to the bathroom, I almost don't make it to the toilet before throwing up. Sitting in the bathroom a bit longer, I wonder what could've brought this on. I was a bit nauseous when I got on the train and I assume the moving of the train made my stomach more upset than it really was.

Taking a deep breath, I exit the bathroom to find a couple of concerned students. I assure them I'm alright before heading back to my seat.

~Le time skip~

Ok, I shouldn't be this sick. Today was the day Severus was able to come over and I was sick all morning. Everything was wack and I had no idea what was going on. I hadn't told Severus cause I didn't want to worry him but... I might have to, considering he seemed to be the person knocking on the front door.

Groaning, I flush the toilet before heading to the door. When I open it, I was greated by your handsome boyfriend in a grey turtle neck. I would be lying if I said I wasn't blushing. "Finally, you open the door~" Severus teases before I let him in. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom," I smile. He nods before siting on the couch. I could feel my butterflies in my stomach as I looked at him. It hadn't been long since I've seen him but I still very much missed him.

But then the butterflies turned into something else and I knew I was gonna puke. I then rushed off to the bathroom, trying to not puke onto the floor.

Severus' POV

After I sat onto the couch, (Y/N) then ran off to the bathroom. Concerned, I quickly follow to see if she's alright to be greeted by her puking her guts out. Not knowing what to do, I kneel next to her and push her hair out of her face (if you got really hair, he has his hand on your back)
.
"Are you alright? What's going on?" I ask her, very concerned. She looks up at me once she was done with a upset look in her eyes.

"I've been sick ever since I left school and it SUCKS..." she mutters. Sighing, I hold her close as she tries to stop herself from shaking.

"It's gonna be ok. Have you been to the doctor?" I ask, rubbing her back.

"No. Last time my doctor saw me, I was 18," she replies and I realize that it probably would be strange if a muggle doctor checked on her.

"Ok um... why don't we go to Pomfrey? I could send an owl," I suggest and all (Y/N) could do was nod as she fell asleep. Realizing how tired she must be from puking so much, I carry her to her room and lay her down. Trying my best not to stare at her sleeping, I go to write up Pomfrey and ask her to come and check up on (Y/N). Deciding to give it to Ki, I send the black bird on his way before going back to check on (Y/N).