Chapter 18

Your POV

After you and Severus's first kiss in front of the students, many had giggled as you 2 walked by or tried to get you 2 to kiss again. But other than that, things were peaceful. You were currently in Severus's room, where you 2 were sleeping. You awoke to the sound of the door opening. What the bloody hell? You look up and see that the bedroom door was still closed. Who in there right mind come in here? You thought, getting out of bed. You made sure you didn't wake Severus as you open the bedroom door. You walk out and spot, no other than, the Weasley twins. They look at you in surprise.

"What in the name of Merlin are you 2 doing in here?!" You whisper. The boys look at each other then back at you. "What are you doing in his chambers?!" They whisper back. You glare at them. "He's my boyfriend!" You whisper back and they smirk. "So... did you 2 every get down?" Asks Fred. You blush a mad red. "NO! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT?!?!" You whisper back at them. They then start laughing, forgetting that Severus was in the other room. "Sounds like they did!" Laughs George.

"What is going on out here?" Comes severus. You turn and the boys look over to see a drowsy and awake Severus standing in the doorway. The color drains from the boy's face as your turns bright red. "Detention for both of you! And 50 points from Gryffindor!" He barks at them. "Each!" He adds as the boys run off. He sighs and face palms. Your face heats up even more when you realize that Severus was only wearing his black boxers. You walk over to him and you wrap your arms around his neck. "What's the matter?" You ask, he looks at you. "I could say the same thing! Your cheeks are red!" He replies. "Well... I am cold..." you smirk and he catches on. He laughs as you 2 start slowly walking back into the bedroom. "Where did this pop up from?" He asks. "Well..." you start. "The boys he asked if we did it..." Severus sighs. You chuckle. "And... I saw you only had these on!" You tap the waist of his boxers and he blushes the brightest red you've every seen him. You laugh as you close the door.

Anon: I know this one is a bit shorter, but I wanted to ask if you guys would like a lemon for the next chapter, or leave it out. If I do make it a lemon, I'll make sure that you can skip over it without missing anything. Anyway, till you read again.
Bye!