Chapter 34

Your POV

Everything had calmed down in the common room, although everyone was still upset. Trying to keep my mind off what's going on, I began to reminisce about the past 2 years. I was going to graduate the year that potion aged me up, and it was quite fitting actually. Many teachers would say I was a bit more mature than my classmates, sometimes, and would even go as far as to say I seemed so much older. Didn't Severus say that to me once?

My mind began to flood with memories of him. Even before this all happened, he really seemed to like me, but not in the lovey dovey way. He liked how well I worked and how I was able to easily protect myself. But I adore how he treats me now. During school hours, he's visibly more relaxed and kinder, but not my much, and doesn't give me the treatment he gives other teachers.

But when we're alone, he holds me as if I'll disappear. Constantly, wanting to hold me, which I don't mind. He sometimes even does this in between classes. I tried not to smile at the memory of him wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close as the last student of the period walked out. Severus buried his face into my neck as he caressed my sides. I won't lie, we would've had ended up having sex there if we hadn't had another class to do.

My thought were interrupted by Madam Pomfrey walking in. "Professor Snape found your siblings!" I puffed, tired from going across the castle. Ecstatic, the Weasly family bolt to the hospital wing. I laughed along with Pomfrey before following the siblings.