Chapter 26

Your POV

It was the next day and Lockhart had been looking at you for a while now, giving you the 'I want you' look. When he did these look, you held back the urge to gage. He may be a bit good looking, but you could never imagine even having a coffee with him without almost throwing up. Severus usually caught him in these moments and glare at him. But he kept doing so and made you feel really uncomfortable. You scotched closer to Severus a bit more, wanting love from him and not that obvious fake. Severus catches on and moved you a bit closer till the chairs were almost touching. Lockhart gets the hint and stops, for the time being.

*Time Skip due to Snape's overprotective tendencies*

Throughout the WHOLE day, Lockhart tried to seduce you in many ways and whenever he could. You almost attacked him the last time he did it. Right now you were with the Slytherins who thought it would be a good idea to talk smack about you in class, one of them being Malfoy. You had gotten Severus to go and rest and were watching the boys like a hawk. You were then interrupted when you were writing grades when Lockhart walked in. You glared at the man.

"Hello, Lockhart..." you say, trying not to get up and kill him. "What brings you down here while I'm currently holding detention?" You ask him. "I just wanted to stop by!" He replies simply as he walks up to the desk. You raise an eyebrow, knowing that no one likes to walk into the smelly potions room, unless it was Snape or you. Maybe a couple Slytherins too, but you doubted that Lockhart would. Plus, he would want to ruin his fancy robes as he walked all the way here for 'nothing'. "I also wanted the pretty little face you have there..." He mumbles to you. You could see in his eyes now.

He was lust so hard for you... and boy did it make you feel gross. But judging how he was acting, he didn't know about your past or that you and Severus have a serious relationship. You could also tell that he was daydreaming about what his dirty body could do to your 'pretty little face'. "I'll have you know that I am currently working, Lockhart." You say while standing. You lean on your desk with an angered look. "So I suggest, you get out of my classroom..." You tell him. The Slytherins, who were still in their chair, shifted uncomfortable. Malfoy looking that most terrified because he knew your temper, but he also knew that what you've shown him was only the tip of the iceberg.

"Or you'll do what? Little girl~" He purs. Reaching a hand to your face. Little did you notice a certain someone walked through the door. He was about to yell at Lockgart but you bet him to it. You slap his hand and grab the collar of his shirt roughly.

"If you DARE even THINK of touch me again I will personally make sure you are BURNED ALIVE!!!" You yell at him threw your teeth. The man's face goes paler that white and you shove him off your desk. He falls over and looks up at you, terrified. You scowled at him, and how you stood, you looked like Severus staring down upon a quivering student. Lockgart eventually stands and runs off. The Slytherins stared at you in awe and terror. But the man that you just noticed that walked into the room was blushing a light pink.