Chapter 15

Your POV

You walk around Severus's house. In the living room, you saw no tree. You chuckle. "Accio tree!" You say and a smallish tree flies out of one of the boxes from the teachers. Oh course Mcgonagall gave you a tree. It wasn't tiny, but it was smaller than a normal one. You then brought all the presents in and stick them around the tree. "What are you doing?" Comes Severus's voice. You turn and smile. "Putting the presents somewhere... duh!" You joke and giggle as Severus gives your the look that says it all. "So..." you stand and walk over to him "What did you want to do?" You ask him. "Nothing really." He says, walking and sitting on the couch. You groan then get a brilliant idea! You walk to the kitchen and make 2 cups of hot cocoa. You walk out and hand Severus one cup as you sit. You sip on your cocoa as he gives you a questioning look. "It's hot cocoa! Just drink it! I'm not going to drug you or anything!" You say taking another sip. Severus looks at the cup then starts to drink it. Then something hit you. "Hey Severus..." you says. He looks over to you. "Where will I sleep?" You ask and Severus then thinks. "Well, you could sleep in the bed and I can sleep down here. Well I saw 'sleep'..." you look over at him. "No! I will not allow you to sleep down here! If you have to sleep down here, I'll sleep down here!" You proclaim. Severus then sets his cup down. "(Y/N), I insist..." he says. You sets your cup down. "But I can't allow you to sleep on the couch!"  Severus then leans over. He then gives you the look of 'what I says goes'. But you were used to in. Then, you got the best plan. You push him over and pin him under you. "Nope..." you say and Severus turns red. He finally gives in and you kiss his nose before you get off him.

*Time Skip brought to you by the Ghost of Christmas past*

It was late at night and Severus was sitting on the couch. You then get the brilliant idea of tossing a blanket over him. "Wha- (Y/N)!" He groan. He pulls the blanket down from his face to see you in his lap with a cup of cocoa. He blushes a little and you giggle. You then wrap the blankets around you 2 and you both fall asleep in each others arms. It was warm and nice. You were then awakened to breathing on you ear. You then see Severus's head on you shoulder, sleeping like a baby. You chuckle and see that the house elfs took you empty cup and had fixed the blanket. You lean into him more and cuddle into him. Your eyes just started to flutter close, when you felt something. His arms were now wrapped around your waist and hugging you. You smile again at how cute he was before you drifted off to sleep again.

Anon:

This says it all! Anyway! XD! Till read again everyone!Bye!

Bye!