We need to talk, Anon

Alright
If you don't want spoilers, please move to the next chapter. But for the rest of you, please hear me out.

Age: I got a lot of people saying about how the reader is 13 or 12. I know that many of you ment it as fun but in the story you are 18. I didn't put the age of you in the beginning because I was still working out how old you would be. And just because you're friends with Hermione, doesn't make you a first year.

Turning back: For the other people who asked if the reader will ever turn back to her normal age, yes. I'm planning on doing something with it in the chapters to come. As well as, hopefully, adding the question either in Chamber of Secrets or The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Pregnancy: I know no one asked yet, but no she is not. The reader is not pregnant, yet. I'm saving that for later on. These 2 just got lucky the first 2 times.

Posting dates: Now, because I'm in school and it is a hell hole, I won't post as much as I like. But I try my best to post new chapters 2 or 3 days from each other or longer is I want the chapter to be much longer. I just don't feel comfortable with posting a new one everyday.

Sevy: Now, I've said this before but, I r recommend you to read my other story. If you choose not to, ok. But I need a little help.

Help please: I've asked this in my story, but I want more help. What do you think would be Snape's WORST fear? For a prank, you know? That Fred, George, and you are pulling on him. I've already have people saying spiders and THE DARK! So if you like those, please tell me, or just tell me a new one!

Thank you for hearing me out and enjoy the next chapter!