·∅·Prologue·∅·

°Must Read Chapter°°Use Song for more effect°°Epiphany by Jin (Instrumental)°

°Must Read Chapter°
°Use Song for more effect°
°Epiphany by Jin (Instrumental)°

A 8 year old girl who has been abused, mistreated and forced her whole life ran away from her parents with no where to stay, no money, no food, and no other clothes. Everyone in the city knows her but can't help her because they're scared of what the parents can do. Everyone knows she has never done anything wrong. She is kind, sweet, beautiful, and giving even though she has nothing.

Hee Young's POV
It has been a whole week since I ran away from my parents. Everyone in the city helps me, gives me food and clothes to survive. One rainy night I was going to sleep in the alleyway when a guy came up to me and started making me really uncomfortable.(I don't want to get in detail) I tried to escape I called for help, I was crying then I saw a guy punch the creep off. After the creep was off I looked at the guy who saved me. He's the only one who is not scared of my parents. His name is Hoseok.

Hoseok's POV
The rich abusive parents have been looking for their daughter for a week now but if I find her I'm not letting her go back to her parents. I'm going to find out a way to adopt her as my own. I was cut off by my thoughts when I heard a girl.

"HELP ME" She screamed.

I ran to the alleyway and saw girl trying to escape a guy and I knew who the girl is. I got angry and punched the guy and then went to hug Hee Young to calm her down. She was crying in my arms.

"You'll be safe with me." I said.

"I won't let them take you away from me even if it means my life." I added.

I rubbed her back as she continued to cry but soon she fell asleep. I put her on my back and ran to my home.

 I put her on my back and ran to my home

'*' End Of Prologue'*'

°Short Chapter Type Book (300-800 words)°