·∅· 15 ·∅·

"Yes.... Yes you can, my daughter."
________________________________

2 years later

I have been Hobi's official daughter for 2 years, I'm 11 years old now. I'm going to school, I started a dance team in the school last year having one of the members of BTS coming in every week to teach a dance. I still go with Hobi on the weekends to see him teach choreographys.

I made a lot of friends oddly most of them are boys. Kim Junmin (Boy) and Jimin (Girl) they're my twin besties. My best friend for eternity is Lee James. Me and James went through the same things it was just that he was abused badly. So we instantly clicked when we meet each other.

I was in my room on my phone after doing my homework checking up on the other members and finding some clothe ideas for a huge party the city is having for BTS being heros along with their successful 'Love Myself' campaign at the same time.

I got a facetime call from my mom.

"Hi mom!" I said excited.

"Hi sweetie. How are you?" She asked

"Amazing." I said.

"That's good... That's good.. Again I wanna say I'm sorry for doing that to you." She said.

"Mom, I forgave you the minute I figured out what happened." I said obviously.

"Well.... I have some news I figured out." She motioned someone to the screen. "I want you to meet my first husband... " She said happily.

I had shocked face looking at who came on the screen. It was Mr. Min.

Min Yoongi's Father

"Wait...... Does this mean Min Yoongi is my half brother!?" I asked still shocked.

"Yes, We have decided that we wanted to give the relationship another shot.. So we are getting remarried"

"O-Oh O-Okay..... T-Talk to you later mom." I stuttered.

"See you sweetie." She said before hanging up.

Mr. Min is 58 years old my soon to be step father.

My mom is 55 years old soon to be remarried.

Min Yoongi is 31 year old my half brother.

Hobi is my father, retired idol, professional dance choreographer, and is bestes of friends with Yoongi.

How am I going to tell Yoongi I'm his step sister now? I know for a fact that Yoongi doesn't really contact his dad that much.

"Heeyoung, can we hangout for a bit or are you busy?" I heard Yoongi's voice on the other side of the door.

|*| End Of Chapter |*|

°Vote💜💜💜°