·∅· 3 ·∅·

It's been 4 days I'm staying at Jin's House

It's been 4 days I'm staying at Jin's House. Hobi hasn't called to tell me I can home yet but he does call to check up on me. Hobi is like that super energetic caring dad that you never want to leave. It was now noon I'm eating lunch. Jin came to the counter in front of me with a smile.

"Ready to go home?" He asked.

I nodded my head fast. "Yes, I miss appa."

"I can tell. Now finish eating then let's take the stuff we brought back in Hobi's house." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I finished eating then we went back to Hobi's house. When we arrived being the little child I am excited and I missed Hobi. We exited the car and knocked on the door to wait for Hobi to open the door.

"Hey, Heeyoung." He said happily opening the door.

I instantly smiled brightly, I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks hyung for watching over her." Hobi said.

"Your welcome. To be honest when we arrived at my house, she was so worried about you... I never knew you can grow on her like that in a case of a couple of days." Jin said.

"Aww, Heeyoung-ah was worried about me?" Hobi asked.

I nodded. Hobi chuckled, thanked Jin again and then closed the door.

"Heeyoung-ah~" Hobi called out.

I looked up quickly with innocent eyes and then let go of him.

"Wanna know what I was doing these past four days?" He asked.

"Ne" I said.

"Okay, then close your eyes and hold my hand." He said holding his hand out.

I held his hand and closed my eyes. After walking through the living room for a 1 minute, we stopped.

"Open your eyes." Hobi said.

I opened my eyes and was completely amazed I was in my room decorated and in the corner of the room, I saw at least 15 wrapped presents. This is what it looks like:

I started to cry, I hugged Hobi

I started to cry, I hugged Hobi. I've only been here for like two days and he's treating me 10× better than my parents ever have.

"Thank you so much ap-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I cried harder.

He pulled me in a tight hug.

"Aww, don't cry. Even though you've seen me for a short time, you have a special place in my heart. I'll always be here for you and never leave you." He said.

After crying for a minute I calmed down and pulled out of the hug smiling.

"See, there's that cute little smile." He said pinching my cheek.

'*'End Of Chapter'*'

°Vote💜💜💜°