·∅· 14 ·∅·

Oppa and Joonie both parted ways after dinner, While me and Appa went back to the house. 

Once we got home I ran around hugging anything that was an object saying 'I missed you' to it. I ran to Hobk and my instant reminder hit me that I'm staying here for good. I started to cry while hugging Appa.

"Heeyoungie why are you crying? What happened?" Appa asked.

I looked up at Appa with my big brown watery eyes. "I love you Appa."

He smiled brightly. "Love you too, Heeyoung."

I let go of Hobi and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, put on my pajamas then went to sleep, knowing tomorrow is going the happiest day of Hobi's life.

I woke up the next day around 7 a.m. I went to the kitchen and immediately started making Bukkumi which is Pan-Fried rice cakes w/ sweet red bean filling.

I was making more rice cakes when I was lifted up and put into a chair at the island (table separating the cooking area and dinning table). I whined.

"You need to relax Heeyoungie. Let Appa do it okay…?"

"Okay." I sighed in defeat and just watched Hobi finish making the Bukkumi. Once Hobi finished we sat down and started eating. It was quiet..... Way too quiet for my liking. But I have nothing to talk about.

Wait..

THE ADOPTION PAPER YAY!!!!

I ran out of the kitchen to grab the folded adoption papers that was on my dresser and ran back to the kitchen.

"HERE." I said excitingly handing Hobi the piece of paper.

Hobi giggled unfolding the piece of paper slowly. "What is this?"

"Just look at it." I said impatiently excited.

He opened the paper and read it. His eyes started to get teary and his smile got wider. He didn't say any words, he just turned towards me and hugged me into a tight hug, crying softly into my shoulder.

"These are tears of joy not sadness." Hobi's muffled voice said into my shoulder.

"I can officially call you my Appa now?" I asked with the same excitement pulling away from the hug.

"Yes...Yes you can

my daughter."

|*| End Of Chapter |*|

°Vote💜💜💜°

*So So Sorry for taking so long I've just been really stressed this past week.... Forgive me😟*

This is a drawing, I drew this week