·∅· 1 ·∅·

Hoseok's POV Once I got home I put Heeyoung on the couch, wrote a note for her and went to make porridge I'm not the best of cooks but I can cook

Hoseok's POV
Once I got home I put Heeyoung on the couch, wrote a note for her and went to make porridge I'm not the best of cooks but I can cook. I changed my clothes then grabbed some loose clothes for Heeyoung to change into and put them on the table next to the couch.

Hee Young's POV
I woke up in a unknown living room. I saw a piece of paper and clothes on the table in front of me.

The paper reads:

Hi Hee Young,

I'm making some porridge for us. Also I gave you some clothes to change into when your up. The bathroom is down the hall, door to your left.

-Hoseok

I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes. I was big on me but it was comfortable. I finished and went to the kitchen.

"Thank you Hoseok Oppa." I said.

"Just call me Hobi and there's no need to thank me. But I do appreciate it." He chuckled.

"Okay Hobi." I said.

"Sit the porridge is almost ready." He said.

"Okay" I said as went to go sit in the chair at the counter.

'Do I have to go back home after this?'

'Will he kick me out?'

'I remember him saying something to me while I was crying, but I don't rember the exact words.'

My thoughts were cut off by Hobi putting the bowl of porridge in front of me.

"Thank you.." I said.

"Your welcome." He said.

'She is too sweet to be around those devils aka her parents.' He thought.

We were eating and I couldn't think straight I just had to ask him.

"Hobi-ah." I said softly.

"Ne?" He asked.

"A-are you going to t-take me back h-home?" I stuttered.

He sighed. "Ani.."

"Okay..." I said.

We finished eating and I was still tired so I said goodnight to Hobi and went to sleep.

'*' End Of Chapter'*'

°Vote💜💜💜°