·∅· 12 ·∅·

·¤·Longer Chapter ·¤·

Jungkook's POV

Me, Taehyung, and some other officers are heading to Heeyoung's parent's house. Once we got there we to the front door that was surprisingly unlocked.

Went into different directions quietly and quickly I headed to the basement. I started to hear some muffled cries coming from the other side of the door as I went closer to it.

Music Start:
I took out my gun and held it then kicked the door open to see Heeyoung's step dad holding a knife in his hand facing Heeyoung who is in a chair tied up.

"Drop the weapon Mr. Lee or should I say Mr. Sung." I said holding up my gun at him.

"Wow you figured it out... You know you can't prove that I'm a killer without proof."

"Well, you just proved you are a killer yourself." I said.

Taehyung ran in and went behind him. He took the knife out Heeyoung's step dad hand forcefully and put handcuffs on him.

"You are under arrest Mr. Sung for illegally changing your name, child abuse, and gang leadership." Taehyung said.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you." I said.

"Thanks Kook, Check on Heeyoung then bring her to the hospital if she's hurt." Taehyung said before taking Heeyoung's step dad out of the house.

I went to Heeyoung and kneeled down in front of her.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

Heeyoung's POV

"Did he hurt you?" Jungkook asked.

I nodded my head.

"Where?"

"My arm." I sobbed.

Jungkook went behind me and I felt him untie my wrist. I was starting to get a little dizzy.

"Heeyoung, stay with me, be strong." Jungkook said.

"I'm going to need an ambulance at 4023 Center St." He said into his radio.

After hearing that everything went black.

Jungkook's POV

I was holding Heeyoung's hand while the EMT's were driving to the hospital and while the paramedics were stabilizing Heeyoung's heart to keep her from dying. I was crying harder than I thought I could ever cry.

If I only could've found another way to arrest her father... She would never be in this state... Hobi hyung wouldn't be sad right now.

We arrived at the hospital and Heeyoung was immediately taken away. I tried to hold in the tears but I fell a part and broke down crying for the second time.