·∅· 8 ·∅·

Heeyoung's POV
It's been a week since all of the boys came over. Namjoon has came over on the days he's teaching me and after that Hobi, Yoongi and me go to the dance studio, if it's Friday. If your are wondering, Yoongi comes with us to take photos/memories of me and Hobi. Jin has called a couples of times but I haven't heard from Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook. I'm worried but I know they're doing there job.

Taehyung's POV
I have been busy in the office trying to find info on Heeyoung's parents I'm still trying to looking into her step dad and trying to find anything about him or his life and it's stressing me out a little, so I'll wait until Jungkook and Jimin get back.

Jimin's POV
I was walking around taking a walk from my shift. I haulted my steps but acted casual and when I heard this conversation that was intresting.

Jungkook's POV
I knocked on the door of Heeyoung's legal abusive parents. I stood there for a couple of seconds before the door opened revealing Heeyoung's Mom.

"Hello, Officer Jeon." She said.

"Hello, Ms. Chan." I said.

"Did you find our daughter yet?" She asked.

"No but I want to ask you some questions." I said.

"O-okay, come in take a seat." She said moving out the way letting me in the house.

I walked into the living room greeted by the living room where I sat on the couch. She sat down, soon the step dad came and sat down. He disgusted me just by looking at him but I hid that face. I cleared my throat took out my notepad and started asking the questions.

"What happened earlier that day before your daughter left?"

"She did something she wasn't supposed to and I disciplined her." Heeyoung's step dad said.

"Okay.." I said.

I asked some more questions soon I asked the last two questions.

"What is you and your husband's name?" I asked.

"Chan Hyeri and Lee Jiseok." Ms. Chan said.

"Thank you and can I go check your daughters room?" I asked as I closed my notebook, put it away and stood up from the chair.

"Yes, follow me." Ms. Chan said also standing up as she walked down hallway.

We arrived at the her room and Ms.Chan passed me something.

"This may help you but please keep my daughter if you find her." She said in a low tone but loud enough for me to hear it.

Then she left back to the living room. I just put the paper in my pocket and went into the room to investigate.

In Heeyoung's room it was starting to look like an abandoned room. The walls were starting to chip I closed her door to check behind the door and I saw rules. I didn't bother to read it I just took a picture then of the room itself.

After investigating the room, I left the house got in my car and drove back to the station.

'*'End of Chapter'*'

°I'm sorry the update took forever, I have been busy these past few weeks.°

°Vote💜💜💜°