·∅· 13 ·∅·

(I didn't feel like fixing it in the last chapter but Namjoon is not with them at the moment)

Hobi came back and all the boys came running in and we did a group hug.

"We're so glad you're okay." Jin said.

"Thank you Jinnie." I said.

"Heeyoung I think you should be thanking him." Jin said before pointing to Yoongi.

I tilted my head.

"You lost a lot of blood and Yoongi gave you some of his." Jin said.

"Oppa?" I said.

He looked up.

"I can't believe a savage genius like you can do such a kind warm hearted thing. Thank you." I said in a silly tune clutching my heart.

The other boys chuckled as Yoongi gummy smiled. Which made me smile and giggle. After that we heard the door burst open.

"I got food. Who want?"

It was Joonie.

"ME." Me and Jin shouted.

The others shook there head chuckling.

We all ate then after that Jin went out the room with Appa and gave Jungkook a thumbs up.

"What was that about?" I asked Kookie.

"So Jin was able to get adoption papers for Hobi hyung. So he can adopt Heeyoung." Kookie said.

"How did he get it?" Taehyung asked.

"He apparently cut ties with people to get it." Yoongi said.

"And I'm telling you it wasn't easy to get it." He added.

"How are we going to tell Hobi hyung?" Jimin asked.

"How about you give him the papers, Heeyoung?" Taehyung said looking at me.

"Sure." I said excitingly.

They gave me the papers, I clapped like a little baby while squealing lightly. I immediately stopped when the door opened again revealing Jin and Hobi again. 

"Heeyoung ready to get out of this place?" Jin asked.

I nodded my head enthusiastically and quickly, making the boys chuckle/giggle.

Jin did one more test on me to make sure I was okay then we left. Jin stayed at the hospital to treat more patients, Yoongi and Namjoon stayed along with me and Hobi, while the maknae line went back to the Police Station.

Hobi, Joonie, Oppa and Me went to a restaurant and had dinner which was (celebration for Hobi) delicious and of course Yoongi took pictures. Right now there was no sadness, fear, or anger in the atmosphere the only thing we feel and should always feel from this point on is............

Happiness

~~~ End of Chapter ~~~

°Sorry For Not Updating In A Minute°

°Vote💜💜💜°