·∅· 6 ·∅·

I'm hanging out with Jimin right now listening and dancing to more of their songs. He's giving me good advice. I was now resting.

"Heeyoung..?" Jimin called out.

"Ne?" I asked.

"How did you learn to dance and sing?" He asked.

I sighed and sat down on my bed.

"I learnt before my dad died he was the one that taught me everything and loved me and my mom the most."

"Can I ask how your dad died?" He asked.

"My dad was killed 4 years ago by a gang leader who lost his gang members. I don't know his name or his face. After 1 month after my dad died, my mom moved on but started blaming me for his death when he protected both of us... My step dad abuses me mainly, but my mom does hit me sometimes but it looks like she doesn't want to." I said emotionless.

"It doesn't make sense but I'll figure it out." He said.

I nodded.

"Jimin Oppa..?" I said.

"Ne?" He replied.

"Why didn't you-- like turn me in back to my parents?" I asked.

"When we heard about you running away, all of us wanted to adopt you... It's just that Hobi was the lucky one." He smiled.

"Wow." I smiled.

"I know but he was better for you anyways." He said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"We are always outside doing our jobs." He said.

"Oh, but what about his job?"

"Hobi only works on thursdays, fridays and the weekends." He said.

I nodded my head. "So tomorrow I'm staying home?"

"Nope, you're going with him. You're getting your hair re-done and makeup done before you go to his job." He said.

"W-would Hobi possibly let me dye my h-hair similar to what he had?" I asked nervous.

"I don't think he would, I know he will... But which color?" He said.

"I can't tell you which color, it'll be a surpise for all of you." I said being a little sassy.

Jimin giggled.(A/N:Cutest sound ever😍)

"Dinner is ready" Jin said coming into my room.

"YAY" Me and Jimin said.

"Wait, Heeyoung." He said when I got up heading to the door.

"Tomorrow is Kookie's Birthday." He said.

"Jinja?!" I said.

"I didn't even, get a gift." I whined pouting.

"It's okay. Just wait for it." He winked at me then smiled.

"I don't get it but I'm hungry and want to eat Jin's food." I said then rushed out the food to the kitchen.

We all ate the food I said goodbye/ goodnight to the boys then went to sleep.

'*' End Of Chapter '*'